SMS Chapter 3

"Excuse me madam, but I'm afraid I'm gonna have to place you under citizen's arrest for noise pollution" I whipped around to stare at the pompous jerk with the cocky grin who took it upon himself to end my conversation. He was tall, had long, dark hair pulled into a rock-like ponytail and an attractive face with a quirky smile like he thought he was funny. He had a guitar strapped to his back and just as I was about to snap at him my pager rang. I pulled it out of my bag with a smirk and he just stared at me.

"Hello? Ally, It's Richard. We have a problem with the orphan benefit. One of the bands dropped out because the pay wasn't high enough for them and they dropped and now we have an empty slot. What are we going to do? We can't just-"

"Richard, calm down." Richard, my boss, was a man who could give himself an aneurism and an asthma attack about almost anything. "I will find someone to play the empty slot, I have plenty of bands on backup. One of them is bound not to care if the pay isn't as good as freaking broadway. TTYL."

I hung up and turned back to Mr. pompous guitar guy... who looked like a little kid in a candy store... Jeez, another starving artist who was going to beg her for a chance.

"Here's your phone back, and I'm so sorry about being so rude, even though you were talking really loudly. Please forgive me? I hear you're in the market for a musician. I just so happen to be fond of orphans and pretty event organizers" He raised his eyebrows hopefully. Not only was this guy a jerk, he was a jerk who also was an excellent eavesdropper. Well him inviting himself to solve my problems wasn't going to fly with me. He was still looking at me with those puppy dog eyes, waiting for an answer so I looked him square in the face and said...

(A/N) ha ha betcha hate me now!! already working on a new update, please vote and comment! Love you all, My beautiful readers!