SMS Chapter 6

Trying to make this one longer for you guys, though most of you are probably still in shock "She updated three times in two days when she hasn't posted in months! *GASP*" And then you fell too the floor paralyzed with fear of Armageddon. Well I'm warning you I'm hoping for one update a day for a while until the story gets developed. Ok I shall take no more of your time, for those of you who aren't passed out dying on the floor, enjoy :D Oh and I will dedicate this chapter to whoever comments legitly on it first :D just an honest opinion, that's all I'm asking.

_______________________________________________________

I tromped to the closet, dragging out the first dress I could find and locked myself in the bathroom. What I needed to brighten my mood was a long hot bath in the best bathtub on earth, which I happened to own, but no, I had to go meet pretty boy for dinner since he didn't have the poise or decency to listen to me on the phone. I sighed and looked myself over in the mirror. My long dark hair stared me back and I sighed and turned to the counter behind me, pulling my locks into a bun. After netting my dark hair and slipping on my blonde wig (Stick with me on this, I will explain later. Kinda inspired by the movie pretty woman, 'cept without the hookers :P ) I slipped on my dress and heels and added just a touch of makeup. Suddenly the doorbell rang and I jumped, startled. "Coming!" I yelled and went to open the door.

"What the-"

************************************************

"-Heck are you doing here, Zac?" she shrieked in my face looking at my choice in clothes with disdain. My dark jeans and leather jacket did look dank compared to the sparkly gown she had on.

"Ugh blondie, say it, don't spray it. I came to pick you up. Figured a pretty lady like you shouldn't be navigating these mean streets alone at night. Taxi's downstairs, and the longer you make me wait, the more you have to pay with that pretty little business card..." I took a step inside, "Though I suppose I could send him away and stick around your pretty little neat freak apartment," I said, looking around.

Everything was white, white carpet, white walls, and there was a huge black sofa in the middle of the room facing one of the biggest televisions in my life. I stauntered past her and flopped on the couch, putting my feet on the glass coffee table just to bug her. Much to my surprise she plopped down right next to me and kicked off her shiny heels, resting her feet on the table as well.

"Go tell the cab to leave. I hate going out and the fact that you made your self at home, though aggravating, just makes me want to do it more. How did you even figure out where I lived?"

"I called your office, and told... Richard, right? I told him I was your date and I lost the paper I wrote it on. He gave it to me right away," I said with a touch of shock in my voice.

"Huh... I'm going to go change." She stood and moved to a door on the side of the room. " Go get a bottle of wine from the cabinet in the kitchen when you're done, and chill it. I'm going to need alcohol to deal with you."

What just happened? I asked myself, my jaw dropping for the second time that day as she shut the door behind her.

*****************************************************

I shut and locked the door, taking off my dress and heading for the bathroom. If he was going to show up for a dinner appointment looking like that, I was going to make him wait to talk to me. I called the local takeout place for some dinner and went to take a bath, a long hot one. Taking off my wig, and setting it back on its stand I soaked for about 20 minutes and got out when I heard the doorbell ring, signaling the arrival of my... well, our dinner. Just as I was pulling on a cotton shirt and jeans, Zac knocked on my door, asking if I was still alive. I opened the door and walked into the kitchen to make myself a plate. I expected to see the wine and food, what I didn't expect was a vase of flowers the size of my head. "Where did these come from?" I asked carrying them out into the living room. When Zac didn't respond I turned to see him staring at me slack jawed. I looked down checking to make sure I wasn't naked or something, and not seeing any discrepancies, turned back to him with a questioning look. " What is your-"

"Who are you? What did you do with Allana?" He asked turning to look in my room.

"What do you mean Zac? I am Alla-... Crap." I had forgotten my wig...

(Sorry for the part switching, it just fit better that way, hope it wasn't too confusing)