SMS Chapter 5

HA! Two uploads in one day, and they're both relatively long!! You all shall adore me after this one! JK, but it should be a pretty fun chappy. Decided not to switch back to Allana right now, staying with Zac cuz honestly, he's funnier! Enjoy :D oh and I made my cast, but honestly, the only reason Matthew Gray Gubler is Zac is because he's a hunk :D Make me some suggestions :D And I could use a better cover so send them in :D

______________________________________________________________________________

I walked into my apartment, slamming the door behind me. It was just not my week. First I lose my job. Then I lost this awesome audition because of my punk attitude. Why am I such a jerk? I asked myself... Oh yeah, because the desperate ladies love it... I sighed and ran a hand through my hair, when suddenly my phone beeped. I had a text from some chick named Allana. I smiled, probably a one night stand that wanted some more. I opened the text and just stared.

" So do you want the slot or not?" It asked... It couldn't be. I immediately dialed the number, tapping my fingers on the table impatiently as it rang.

"I was wondering when you were going to call me, you seemed pretty desperate... um.. ?" she said with a laugh.

" Um....Zac." I Said, with my jaw on the floor.

" Oh, Zac I didn't mean it like that, you just had that starving artist look in your eye. Anyways I see you got my message from the barista, the benefit is..."

"Wait, Wait, Wait. I'm confused. Why would you tell me you're sorry if I got the job?"

"I have no idea what you're talking about. I told the barista to tell you to call me, pretty boy. The idiot probably messed up the message, you were moaning pretty loudly in the background. Anyways you get three songs, no more and you have to stop in between them to..." She kept talking as I dropped to the floor and the phone fell out of my hand.

" I have a gig. For a fancy benefit.... Wow." I said with a smile. Then I heard my phone yelling at me and I raised it back to my ear only to hear her scream "I swear to God..."

"Sorry, bad connection" I stated, still staring off into space. "What were you saying?"

"Never mind, I should just give you the flyer. Where can I meet you?"

"Ha I knew you couldn't stay away from my charm. I can meet you for dinner, your treat of course."

"Of course and would you also like a footrub and a robe? I will meet you at Ronchero on Main at 7. And bring your wallet."

"It wouldn't matter if it's empty." I stated simply, and she sighed.

" Fine, I'll commission it as a business dinner. But if I'm doing that we're going to Le Doux and you're dressing up. 7 sharp, don't be late. Goodbye." And she hung up. I smiled, this was going to be a fun night... ;D