SMS INTRO

INTRODUCTION

Meet Allana. Your typical workaholic, her happily married friends press her into endless blind dates. But what happens when the unexpected happens? What happens when she falls for the last guy she would ever love?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meet Zac. Your typical slack-off musician type, life comes easy for him. Girls fall at his feet, swooning over his good looks and talent. But what happens when his heart clenches for the one woman that has ever resisted his charms?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zac and Allana met by accident, and somehow became fast enemies. Zac knows a secret about Allana which he endlessly taunts her with, but Allana holds Zac's music career in the palm of her hands. Can they get along for long enough to see what they could have? Probably not. But with love, sometimes it takes almost losing what you never knew you wanted to be able to see clearly how much you need it.

*****

A/N: Over all I'm anticipating a wonderful romance. This is my first e-book, so bare with me. Comments are really useful to me so, please feel free to burn up your keyboards with praise and CONSTRUCTIVE criticism ;) Thanks for reading, and let's have some fun!