Crowley

The days pass by and my birthday is tomorrow. I'm excited, Rosalind took me to buy a dress for tomorrow.

"Hello darling." I hear a voice say. I turn around to see Crowley sitting on my bed. I haven't seen him in about a week. "Where have you been?" I ask him. "I've been taking care of some business." He replies. "What kind of business?" "Just two morons, thats all." He says. "Crowley, can other people see you?" I nervously ask. "Only if I want them to." He says with a smirk. "What does that mean?" "I'll tell you on Saturday." "Why Saturday?" "You ask alot of questions don't you?" He says annoyed. "I'm a kid it's what I do." I say. "I'll be back Saturday afternoon goodbye Danielle." He says and disappears. "My name is not Danielle!" I shout.

Rosalind comes in my room. "Who are you shouting at sweet pea?" She asks worried. "Nobody, sorry." I quietly say. "Okay well Josh is here and dinner will be ready in 10 minutes." "Okay." I say. She leaves the room. I still don't know Joshua very well and I've been here for 2 weeks. I know it's not his fault he's never here, he works all of the time. I've never had a real conversation with him.

I wash up and go to the dining room. Joshua is sitting down looking at me. "Hi, Daniela." He says. "It's Dani" I snap because of Crowley. "Sorry." I say. "It's fine. I thought Dani was just a nickname." "No, it's just Dani."

Rosalind brings out dinner and we start eating. "How was school today Dani?" She asks. "Good, I got an A on my math test and science quiz." I say while taking in spoonfuls of mashed potatoes in my mouth. "Thats good. So I know your birthday is tomorrow and you're spending it with Sarah and Gabriel, and I was thinking we could go out on Saturday." She says. "Sounds great." I respond. "Tomorrow's your birthday?" Joshua asks me. "Yes sir." I reply quietly. We finish dinner in silence.

I finish dinner and go to my room to do my homework. I finish my homework in less than 10 minutes and I begin to get ready for bed. After I take a bath, brush my teeth and hair, and put my Pj's on I hop into bed and drift off to sleep.

I dream of the man in the trench coat. "Dani Winchester?" He asks. "Yes, who are you?" I ask. "My name is Castiel. I am an angel." He calmly says. "An angel!?" I shout. "Yes an angel." He says it like it is totally normal. "I know your father Dean Winchester." "How do you know Dean?" I ask. "We are uh, friends." "Dean has a friend?" I ask while chuckling. "Yes, yes he does." "Wow, okay. So what do you want Castiel?" I rudely ask him. "This is the only way I can contact you. You need to know what you are." He says. "What do you mean? What am I?" "You are a very special girl Dani." "How so?" "I'm not the only angel in this conversation." He says and disappears.

I am woken up to Rosalind singing me happy birthday. She is holding a round chocolate cake in her hands. "Thank you, you didn't have to-" "Yes I did sweet pea, you are a teenager now." She cuts me off. "Thank you." I say again. "You're welcome sweet pea." I like it when she calls me that. I have a nickname other than Loser or Ugly.

"I'll let you get ready for school, I'll be down stairs when you're ready." I nod as she turns to walk out of my room. I put on my dress with my Converse. I go the the bathroom and brush my teeth. I take my hair down from the bun on top of my head and let my natural loose curls fall.

I go down stairs to find Sarah and Gabe. A wide smile spreads across my face. "I thought maybe you can take the off of school and spend it with Gabe and Sarah." She says with a smile. "Thank you!" I run up to her and give her a tight hug.

Rosalind sends us off with a piece of cake each. We go to the diner for breakfast. I order scrambled eggs, bacon, toast, and blueberry pancakes. When we all finish eating we sit in silence. "What are you thinking about?" Gabe asked. "I have a question, for Sarah." I say. "Ask away kid. "Sarah says with a smile. "How did my mom die?" She chokes on her drink then quickly wipes her mouth with her napkin.

"Dani, I don't know if you're ready yet." She says. "Why not?" I spit out. "There are many things you don't know I don't want to overwhelm you. And I don't know if you're old enough." "I am, please Sarah. Weird things have been happening and I need to know everything. Maybe it has something to do with my mom." I say rushed.

"What kind of weird things?" Gabe jumps in. "Weird dreams and I'm seeing things." I tell him. A worried expression grows on his face. "Let's go to the park we'll talk there." Sarah says giving in.

When we get to the park it starts to rain. "Great, we have to go Dani you don't have a jacket." Sarah groans. "She can borrow mine." Gabe says while handing me his jacket. "What about you?" I ask. "I'll be fine." He says. "Look there's a dry bench." Sarah says.

We run to the bench that sits under a large tree. "So, what do you want to know?" She asks me. "Everything, from the day you met her to the day she died." I say.