11

I can't believe I'm grading all these stupid papers.
I'm not a teacher what the fuck.

I got through a few stacks then looked up and noticed a vending machine.
With a Hershey bar.

I smiled and stood up to head over to the machine. There weren't a lot of people there oddly. It's not finals season yet, but it's coming soon.

I got to the vending machine, then reached in my pocket. I dug my hands further and further in them.. Nothing.

"Need money?"
I looked behind me to find a guy smiling. I've seen him around before, I think he's on the track team or something. He's about six feet tall and a little lighter than me.
"Chris." He held out his hand for me to shake it.
"Jodie." I smiled and shook his hand.
"I know. I have two classes with you."

I laughed, "Really?"
"Yeah. I sat next to you freshman year."

Freshman year...Freshman year...

"SKINNY DUDE CHRIS?!" I yelled.

"SHHHHH!" I looked at the other side of the room to find an angry librarian glaring at me.

Chris laughed, "Yeah, I've been working out and a grew a couple inches last year."
"I See." I looked Chris up and down. He's pretty cute. He has cute big ears and a wide smile.
He chuckled then pulled out a dollar, "Studying late?"

I turned to put the dollar in the machine, "Nah, I was doing extra work for my professor," I replied.
"Oh that's cool."

I typed in the code in for the chocolate bar, then watched in drop down to the hand slot.
"I'll get it for you!" Chris happily stepped in front of me and grabbed the candy.
I giggled, "Thanks Chris."

He looked into my eyes and smiled, "You're Welcome."

Ugh I can't cheat on Wolf.

"I have a boyfriend," I spat out.
He scoffed, "And I have a girlfriend."
I laughed nervously, "Okay. Just making sure you knew."
"Me?" He laughed and started to walk away, "You're the one that was just lookin me up and down a second ago."

I gasped and he smirked then turned around.
"No I wasn't!" I lied.
"Suuuuuure."
I laughed and followed him back to the table.

"So," I said as I sat down, "Where's the lucky lady?"
"At home. Where's the man at?"
"Home."

We laughed and I started to open the chocolate bar.
"Why's she at home and not with you?" I asked.
"Mad at her. Why are you alone?"
"Mad at him."

He chuckled and grinned at me. I haven't had a chocolate bar in so long. I rolled down the wrapper and took a bite from the top.
"I can't believe you just did that."
I looked at him and he was in shock, "What?" I asked.
"Did you really just take a bite out of a Hershey's bar?"
"Yeah."

He grunted and put his hands on his forehead, "You're supposed to break off the rectangles, Jodie."
I laughed, "No you're not!"
"Oh my gosh I can't believe you did that!"
"You're a loser!" I took another bite of the bar.

"Stop!!! You're gonna destroy the world!"
I giggled and took another bite, and another, and another, filling my mouth with chocolate."
He laughed, "Stop!!"
"No!"

Suddenly he leaned over the table and pressed his lips into mine.
Yes.
NO!

I quickly pulled away and stood up, grabbing the papers.
"No!" I yelled.
He chuckled, "What?"
"Don't do that! I have a boyfriend."
"I have a girlfriend-"

"Gotta go!" I turned around and quickly started to walk out of the library, "Gotta go gotta go gotta go gotta go gotta go gotta go gotta go gotta go gotta go gotta go gotta go gotta go gotta go gotta go gotta go..."