16

"WHAT THE FUCK IS YOU DOIN WITH MY GIRL, DOG?!" Wolf yelled.
Chris quickly pulled his pants up and surrendered his hands, "Nothing! Bro I'm sorry!"

"NAH!!" Wolf took off his shirt and threw it to the ground, "YOU AIN'T SORRY YET NIGGA!!"

"BRO-" Wolf charged at Chris then picked him up and threw him to the ground. Chris landed on his neck, but that didn't stop Wolf from kicking him in the face.

Wolf kneeled down and continued to repeatedly punch Chris's face in. Blood was leaking from his nose and mouth, forming a pool under him.

I was... Amazed in a way.

Wolf was Unstoppable. He just kept punching and punching.

"Wolf!!" I yelled, remembering what had just happened. He continued to punch Chris, though he was unconscious anyways.

"Wolf!! Baby!" He punched Chris one more time then looked up at me. His eyes were dark with anger. "I really need a hug," I mumbled.

"Did he touch you?" Wolf grunted.
"Babe-"

Wolf quickly pulled out a gun and held the barrel to Chris's neck.
"I SAID DID HE TOUCH YOU!?"

I felt petrified. I don't wanna see him shoot someone!! He can go to jail again! I missed him so much when he went to jail, and he just came back. He can't go again!!

Wolf's eyes softened and he put the gun back in his waistband.
"Jodie I didn't wanna scare you."
"I need you to make me feel better."

He quickly stood up and walked over to me.

"What happened?" He asked.
"I just-"
"Why did you even come over here?" He sat on the bed and wrapped his firm arms around me, "Do you know how bad this could've been?"

He's right.
"Yeah," I mumbled, "Sorry."

He squeezed his eyes shut, "Sammie.." He mumbled.
"Who's Sammie?"

Charles's eyes opened wide and he looked at me with pure terror, sending chills down my spine.

"B... Babe?" I asked.

"Nothing."

I took a deep breath and ignored it.

"How did you even find me?"
He twirled my hair around his fingers, "I was following you. I didn't know whose house this was so I was just gonna chill outside, but then I heard you screaming."

I sighed and hid my face in his shirt.
What was I thinking?

"Sorry Charles," I mumbled.
"You know I love you Jodie. It's okay."

Suddenly Charles started to Chuckle.

"What's funny?" I asked.
"Nothing baby."
"I wanna laugh too-"

"Let's just get out of here Jo Jo."