KanoasLove.com

Alright I've completed the outline of Kanoa's Love and I will be updating as much as I can.
Kanoa's Love is a "love" story about Bex, the popular snobby girl and Kanoa, the shy bullied dude. Kanoa's life is changed forever after a bullying accident in preschool, and he's never able to gain Bex's love because of it. After a bad financial situation with Bex's family, she doesn't get to live her dream. She's forced to live on the streets and go into prostitution.
After eventually reconnecting with Kanoa it finally starts to seem like her life is going on a straight path... But Kanoa's path isn't as straight as it seemed.

-

"Bex come play with us!" Someone said, "Leave the nerd all by himself!"

Nerd?
It must be a bad thing.
Why wouldn't he tell me he's a nerd?

I looked down and walked away with the group, still holding Sammie's hand.

"BEX!!!!!" I heard Kanoa yell behind me, "BEX PLEASE BE MY FRIEND!!"
I could hear in his voice that he was crying, I started to cry too but luckily my hair covered my face.

"BEX DON'T LEAVE!!" He begged, "PLEASE!"

-

I was so heartless.... I didn't even know what a nerd was and I still followed the crowd. I wish I hadn't have done that... But then again..
I'm glad I did.
Things probably would've ended up worse.

After all these years, I'm finally able to accept what happened..
Kanoa..
Why'd you have to do it?
Why did you change?
Did you ever change?
Maybe I was just too naive to notice...