Just saying

Luke's pov:

Monday mornings are the equivalent of getting kicked in the penis 50 times. I hate them, and so does everyone else.

I had to be at school at 8:45 and it was 8:30 right now and at the moment, I was still in bed.

"Luke Robert Hemmings get your ass up now!" I hear my mum scream from the kitchen.

"I'm up!" I scream back, finally standing up and grabbing ripped skinny jeans and a Coldplay tshirt from the floor, and tugging them on.

I grab my keys from my desk and my backpack from the floor and head out side. I hop in my sorry excuse of a car and head to school.

20 minuets later I arrived at the school, which means I was 15 minuets late. I lock up my car and run to my first class.

"Mr. Hemmings do you have a pass?" Mrs. Rogers my English teacher asks.

"Nope." I shrug.

"Okay well the only open seat is next to Mr. Hood."

Shit. "Okay"

I sit next to Calum and he looks ahead, not even glancing at me.

"So we are going to be doing a project. You and a partner will read Romeo and Juliet together, then you will write a modern version play of it and preform it. You will need to work outside of school on this.

Everyone groans, we all hate projects that involve partners, because we honestly all hate eachother.

"You will be working with the person next to you."

No. Fuck. No.

"So that means, Connor and Troye, Nia and Rena, Calum and Luke, Casey and Miranda, and so on."

This was going to be extremely awkward.

"Here are your books." She says passing out 1 book to each group. "Now start!"

"Give me your phone." Calum says in a monotone voice.

"What? No. Why?"

"I need to put my number in dipshit, so that I can get ahold of you."

"Oh" I say pulling my phone out of my back pocket and handing it to him.

"Passcode?"

I try to grab it from him and he pulls away. "No just tell me."

I move really close to him and whisper, "uh, Harry Styles.

He busts out laughing, making everyone stare at us.

"Really? Harry Styles?"

"Shut the hell up!"

"Okay" he rolls his eyes and types it in, then his number, and then hands it back to me.

"Okay so how are we going to do this?" I ask him.

"What do you mean?"

"Well like, am I going to go to your house or are you coming to mine or are we going to the library or something?"

"Oh, um we'll go to yours. Text me your address and I'll meet you there after school."

"Okay." I say and text him.

The rest of the class period was spend on our phones and that's it.

"Okay class, this project is due in 1 week, so make sure it's read and done by next Monday, see you tomorrow!"

I grab my backpack and walk out and head to my next class.
~~~

The school day went by pretty fast, mostly because I slept through pretty much all of it.

I hop in my car and drive home.

"Mom I'm having a class mate come over for a school project." I say walking into the house.

"That's nice hon." She replies from the couch with a wet wash cloth on her forehead.

"Migraine?" I ask and she gives me a thumbs up.

My mom gets migraines a lot, it's basically her entire life, which kinda sucks considering she's a mother and all.

I walk to my room and throw my stuff onto the ground and wait for a text or a door bell ring from Calum. This project was going to be torture. Calum is the popular jock that everyone says they love but deep down, they hate him with all of their guts. I mean, he's a narcissistic ass.

'New text from Calum Hood'

Calum Hood- I'm here open your door...

I get off my bed and walk to the living room, where the front door is and open it. I put my pointer finger over my lips to tell him to be quiet and he rolls his eyes and nods. I motion for him to follow me and he does.

"Sit wherever you want." I say as I shut my door.

"Okay." He says plopping down on my bed.

"Have you ever read Romeo and Juliet before?"

"Are you gay?" He asks.

"What?"

"Well you have Harry Styles as your passcode, that's kinda gay, just saying."

"Why do you care?" I scoff. It wasn't like it was a big deal to be gay, almost every person in out school was. Now that I think about it that's actually kind of weird, but anyway.

"I don't, I just, I, what ever."

"Yes."

"What?"

"Yes, I'm gay."

"Oh."

"Yeah."

"Let's just get to work, yeah?"

"Okay."

So I've decided that I'm going to update every Saturday for this story. Maybe a surprise update in the middle of the week or something.

Also did anyone see the 5sos cover of bmth??? Cause hot damn that was amazing
-Emmy