Unpredictable

Calum's pov:

"Goodbye Calum" he says shutting the window and curtains.

I groan, come on I was trying to apologize to him and he closed the window in my face.

I walk to my car and get in, turning on the radio and just sitting for a while. I look up and see Luke walking out of his house angrily and getting into his car.

"What is he doing?" I think out loud.

Luke quickly pulls out of his driveway, it wouldn't hurt to follow him would it?

I put my car into drive and follow him. He turns onto a dark road, and I start to get closer to him. He starts to swerve and before I know it, his car is flipped on the side of the road.

"Shit!" I scream. I put my car in park and run to his car.

"Luke?" I yell, trying to open his door.

I can't see anything, because it's so dark, I pull my phone out of my pocket, turn on the flashlight, and point it at Luke. I could see blood, oh god, shit, this is my fault, if I hadn't shown up, this wouldn't have happened.

I quickly dial 911, tears rolling down my face.

"Hello, 911, what's your emergency?"

"Uh my friend and I were driving down 76th street and all of sudden he just flipped his car." I sob.

"Okay kid, calm down, where on 76th are you?"

"I don't know, the very beginning."

"Okay, I'll get you an ambulance, are you hurt?"

"No, we were in separate cars."

"Okay an ambulance is on its way."

"Thank you." I say then hang up.

I kneel down by the flipped car and focus on Luke, just in case he wakes up.

I can hear sirens, considering the fire station isn't that far, I didn't expect them to take too long.

"Luke, there almost here hang on."

I see the lights and stand up and wave my hands. They're here, they're going to help Luke.

~~~~~~~
Luke's pov:

I wake up in a bright white room, with machines all around me. A man in white walks in with a smile.

"Good your awake, Mr," he looks at his chart, "Hemmings."

I try to speak but my throat won't let me, so I motion for a drink. He nods and hands pours me a cup of water from a table on the other side of the room.

I drink it, "what happened, why am I here?"

"You were in a car accident last night, and you hit your head pretty hard, good thing your friend was there to call an ambulance or you might have had some serious damage."

"M-my friend? What friend?"

"I think he said Romeo? I'm not sure."

I chuckle a bit, "oh"

"He's been asking all day to see you, would you want to see him?"

"I guess so, what do you mean all day?"

"It's 4pm, you've been sleeping all day."

"Oh, okay." I say, still a little confused

He nods and within 5 minutes Calum comes busting through the door.

"Luke!" He yells and jumps into the hospital bed with me and hugs me tightly.

"Hello." I say pushing him off.

"Hi." He smiles.

"What's up with you?" I say, making sure he knew that I was still pissed at him.

"I-i thought you were going to die." He says looking at the ground.

"Why would you care?" I sassed.

"What do you mean, why would I care? Of course I would fucking care!" He yells, making me jump a bit.

"Why would you care?" I repeat, "we're just fuck buddies."

"Luke, we're not just fuck buddies."

I blink a bit, "what?"

"I don't know what it is, but something is going on between us, and it's not just a sexual attraction." He gives me a crooked smile.

"W-wait so you like me back?" I sit up with a smile, but fall back with a groan

"I don't know, all I know is that when your car flipped, I wanted to be the one in the car not you."

"Okay, then let's go on a date, one date and then you decide how you feel about me."

He smiles, "okay, one date."

Sooooo....whatcha think? Sorry for scaring any one, if I did.
-Emmy