Beside you

Luke's pov:

It Was Thursday and we finally picked the scene that we were going to perform, over text. It was the scene of the ball thing where Romeo shows up in costume and sees Juliet for the first time. Calum was going to play Romeo and I of course was playing Juliet. Basically we're going to do is have him walk down the desk I will and then like I spot him, and like chase him around and stuff. Honestly it was going to be fucking weird, but we should probably get a good grade.

From C-Jizzle- oh, I never asked you, do you like the name that I changed my name to ;)

To C-Jizzle- funny

From C-Jizzle- can we fuck? Cause you said we could be  fuck buddies and we haven't even fucked.

To C-Jizzle- bring condoms, I don't have any right now.

From C-Jizzle- really??! :D

To C-Jizzle- yeah, no ones home, so hurry.

I hurry and clean up my room and get the bottle of lube out of my dresser and set it on my bedside table.

I hear the door bell ring and I run to the door swinging it open.

"Hello." Calum smiles holding up a box of condoms.

I roll my eyes and grab his hand pulling him to the bedroom.

"I want to play a game before we have sex." I say.

"What kind of game?"

"I want to guess your kinks."

"My kinks, huh?" He says biting his lip, "do I get to try to guess your too then?"

I nod.

"Okay then."

"Okay, how about we just make out and try to figure them out on the way?"

"Okay."

I push him onto the bed and smash our lips together. I honestly thought that kinks were hot, and I really just wanted to use his against him in some way.

I suck down his neck, then whisper in his ear, "do you like that that princess?"

"D-don't call me princess, it makes me sound like a chick." He grimaces.

Okay so no princess kink or whatever shit.

I continue to suck on his neck and his hands make their way up to my hair. Damn he's going to get it on his first try, he tugs at my hair softly and I let out a small whimper. He smirks and tugs even harder and I throw my head back and moan, at the amazing feeling.

"Found one." He smirks again.

I wonder if he likes to be touched, like everywhere, I heard that, that was a common kink.

I start to rub my hands up his sides and he shivers a bit. I unbutton his pants and slide them off, and start to rub up his legs and thighs, just touching them and feeling them. He whimpers and I know that I found one. I start to rub my hands on his hips and he groans really loud.

"O-Okay you f-found it lets move on." He whimpers.

I figure I try the hair pulling kink on him just in case, and of course I was right.

I tug slightly and he moans. I smile and tug harder, making him yell out in pleasure.

"O- fucking- Kay you found mine now I want to find your last one," he pauses for a while, "daddy."

I shiver at the sexy words. "W-what?"

"You last kink is a daddy kink isn't, daddy."

I feel my self completely hard, just from his words and nod.