Carry On

(Idk if this is triggering or not, but they talk about rape in this chapter, so if your not comfortable with it or its triggering, please skip this chapter)

Calum's pov:

"So Mali" I say to my sister, sitting on the living room couch, "did you know and Ashton Irwin."

She immediately tenses up, "w-what?"

"Did you know an Ash-"

"Why?"

"Luke had to get a restraining order on him and they told him that you had one also."

"Oh, um-"

"What happened?"

She looks down at her shoes, "h-he, raped me."

"He what!?" I yell.

"You heard me." She whispers.

"Why was I never told about this? Why isn't he in jail?"

"It was three years ago and none of your business and there was absolutely no proof, considering I was already sleeping with him."

"Wait three years ago, when he was dating Luke?"

She nods, looking ashamed.

"I'm sorry Mali." I say sitting down and hugging her.

"It's okay, I've-I've gotten over it." She sobs.

"Oh, Mal, you haven't." I hug her even tighter, while she sobs on my shoulder.

~~~~~~~~~
"So I found out why Mali-Koa got a restraining order on Ashton.." I say to Luke while we cuddle on his bed.

"Really? Why?"

"He, uh, he, raped her."

Luke sits up, lighting speed fast, "what?" He says, eyes wide.

"He raped her."

"What the fuck!? When?"

"When you and him were dating."

His face falls from angry to sad, "he cheated on me with your sister?"

I sit up and put hands and cup cheeks, "hey, it's okay, he's psycho, you know he already cheated on you with Michael, so it's okay that he cheated on you with my sister."

"No, it's not okay!" He says pushing me away.

I furrow my eyebrows, "why?"

"I'm not mad that he cheated on me!" He yells and I jump a bit. "I'm mad that it was your sister, if she would have been smart and not have cheated with Ashton, she wouldn't have gotten raped."

"Are you saying that it's her fault, she got raped?!"

"No, no, I meant, well, ye-"

"Fuck you!" I yell and get up from his bed.

"Cal-"

"No, fuck you Luke! Your psychotic ex boyfriend raped my sister and you say it's her fault!" I grab my keys off Luke's dresser and open his door.

Luke grabs my wrist and without thinking I swing around and punch him in the nose.

"Luke, oh my god, I'm so sorry."

He starts to laugh, "I guess we're even then, babe."

I smile and pull him into a hug.

"I hate you." I smile.

"I love you too."

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!
If you don't celebrate it, then happy normal day :)

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR OVER 800 reads and over 200 votes :)

I can never make them break up, every time I try to write a breakup scene, it always ends with them staying together, oops.
-Emmy