18

Calum's pov:

"Luke, I have to go to school, I've missed 18 days in total this year." I whine.

"Those weren't because of me, those were before...us" he says pouting.

"Luke, I know your scared but I'll be back in 7 hours and he doesn't know where you live now, right?"

He nods.

"Okay then, you'll be fine."

"He found out my new number though, he said he'd see me in 3 days, it's been 3 days Calum."

"I know!" I yell and Luke jumps a bit. "Sorry...why don't you call Jack or Ben and have them hang with you till I get back."

"Fine." He says.

I kiss him on the cheek and head towards the school. I have been staying with Luke this entire week, due to him being scared, we still hadn't gone on our date yet, but we were definitely acting like a couple.

The more I got to know Luke, the more I realized, he wasn't really a punk rock skater boy, he was a sweet, fragile, princess, I didn't know if I liked that or not.
~~~~~~~~~~
"Mr.Hood, so very nice of you to finally be in school, now if only Mr.Hemmings would show up, I'm sick of you teenagers skipping school." Ms.Rogers says

I look at her with disgust, "he was in a car wreck, bitch!"

The class filled with 'ooohs' and 'oh shits'

"Office now!" She says and I flip her off and walk towards the office.

"Why are you here?" The secretary asks.

"I called the teacher a bitch for insulting my friend."

She rolls her eyes, "sit in that chair and wait for the vice principal."

Just as I sit down, a very attractive boy with sorta curly, dirty blonde hair walks in.

"Hi, I'm here to pick up Luke Hemmings." He says.

My eyes widen.

"Name?"

"Jack Hemmings, I'm his brother."

"What the hell!" I yell, "you are not Jack Hemmings!"

The boy turns to me, "yes I am."

"Jack Hemmings is at his house right now with Luke, so why the hell would Jack Hemmings be coming to pick up Luke."

The secretary's eyes widen, and she quickly dials a number on the phone, "can I get the resource officer that is on duty here to come to the office right away."

The boy smirks and bolts out of the building.

"Who was that?" The lady asks.

"No clue, but I need to leave now." I say scrambling to get all my stuff together.

I run to my car and speed to Luke's.

I open his front door with out knocking and run to his room. I swing open his door and he's just sitting there with Jack playing games.

"Whoa, what the hell, what's going on?" Luke says.

"Some dude just came into the office saying he was Jack and that he needed to pick you up." I say.

"What the fuck, I'm right here though." Jack says.

"What did he look like?" Luke asks.

"Uh I don't know, he was probably the same height as me, short curly dirty blonde hair, muscular."

"Did he have a tattoo on his wrist?"

"What?"

"Did he have-"

"I don't know maybe?"

"Ashton?" Jack asks.

Luke nods and tears start to fall, and heavy breathing starts to happen. Shit he's having another panic attack.

"Luke?!" Jack yells.

"He's having a panic attack." I say.

"What do we do?" Jack asks frantically.

"This." I say and pull Luke's lips to mine and his breathing slows and he pushes me away.

"Dude my brother is right there." He says.

"But you calmed down." I smile.

"That was actually really sweet." Jack chuckles.

Luke rolls his eyes. "What happened?"

"I told the secretary chick that, that he wasn't Jack Hemmings and that Jack was at his house and then the dude bolted."

"Oh." Luke says laying down.

"Since Calum is here, I'm gonna go now, you'll be fine, mom will be home in like 6 hours."

"Okay." Luke nods.

~~~~~
"How about we go on that date you promised me?" Luke says, out of the blue.

"Like, now?"

"Yeah, why not?"

"I don't know, it's 12 in the afternoon."

"We'll have lunch, then go to a movie, okay?"

"Okay." I smile.

~~~~~
"What movie should we see?" I ask

"Hmm, what about Crimson peak?"

"W-what, uh, no." I stutter out.

"Why? Is some one afraid of scary movies?" Luke smirks.

"No."

"Fine then let's go see it."

Luke buys two tickets and we go to in to the room.

"Let's sit in the back." I say and he nods.

Within 15 minutes, I was hiding my face on Luke's chest. I really hate scary movies, I don't know why I couldn't have just told him that.

"Hey, um Cal, do you want to leave?"

"N-no, I-it's okay."  I say Looking at him and not the screen.

"Babe, we can leave, I don't mind."

I blush and he notices and smiles, "um, yeah, that'd be great, uh, Lukey." I smile.

"I like that."

"What?"

"You calling me Lukey, it makes me feel, nice." He blushes.

"But you like daddy better."

His eyes widen and he punches me in the shoulder, "shut up."

So I've decided I'm just gonna post chapters whenever I feel like it, instead of a schedule lol
-Emmy