Catch Fire

Calum's pov:

I wake up at 9am the next morning, i didn't know why I was up this early, it was spring break. I lay next to Luke staring up at the ceiling. I let out a loud sigh and start to hear a buzzing noise coming from Luke's phone, he rolls over but doesn't wake up. I grab it and see it's an unknown number.

"Hello?" I whisper, answering it.

"Luke?"

"Who is this?"

"Oh, your not Luke, your the rebound." The voice giggles.

"Who the fuck is this?"

"Luke's real boyfriend, of course!"

"I'm his real boyfriend, you fucking dickbag!" I whisper-yell.

"Ouch, that really hurt." Ashton says, obviously unamused.

"Leave us the hell alone." I say sternly.

"Come meet me and I will."

"What? No."

"If you come meet me at the park and talk to me, I'll leave you two alone."

"Fine."

"Great!" I can almost hear the smirk in his voice. "I'll be there in 20 minutes."

The phone beeps, indicating that he hung up.

I hear Luke mumbling.

"What?" I say.

"What are you doing?" Luke says as i zip up my jeans.

"Uh," I say pulling on my shirt and grabbing my keys, "I gotta zayn." I run out of the room and get in my car.
~~~~~~~
"I'm here, what do you want?" I say to the short dickbag(Ashton) in front of me.

"Eager" he smiles "I like it."

"Fuck off." I say, mouth in a straight line.

He rolls his eyes, "lets just get to the point, break up with Luke and I'll leave you two alone and retreat to to my little closet."

"What?" What the hell is his 'little closet', I force a laugh, "no."

"I'll just tell the cops that you raped him."

"Huh? I did not!" I protest.

"The police don't know that." He smiles.

"Luke will tell them your lying, and you have no proof!"

"Well Luke can tell the police you didn't, but I have a video from him, saying you did."

"What the fuck, your lying!"

Ashton pulls out his phone, types in a few things and hands the phone to me. The phone shows a video of Luke saying 'Calum Hood raped me, I didn't want it.'

The one thing I could tell it was edited, I had to retake the digital editing class 4 times.

"This is fake!"

"Yeah but no one can tell."

I had to admit that honestly it could be real, it was edited that good.

"Fuck. Fine I'll break up with him. But you will never talk to either of us again!"

"Deal." He smiles and pulls me into a hug. I make a disgusted face and push him away.

"I hope you burn in hell." I say flipping him off and walking to my car.
~~~~~~
"Luke?" I ask before walking in to my soon to be ex boyfriends room, I cringe at the thought.

My eyes start to water.

"Hey..what's wrong?"

"Lukey, I love you."

"Uh, okay," he chuckles and looks at me with a confused face, "I love you too."

I started to cry full on tears now, "I'm so sorry."

"For what?" He says hugging me.

"I'm breaking up with you."

He pulls and pushes me back with a pissed off look on his face. He gulps, tears brimming his eyes, "w-what?"

I breathe in sharply, "i-I'm breaking up with you."

"N-no, you can't, you just told me you loved me!" He yells and I flinch.

"And I do love you," I sob.

"Then why the fuck are you breaking up with me?"

"I-I have to princess." I say putting my hand up to caress his cheek but he swats it away.

"Don't! Get the fuck out!"

"Lu-"

"Get the fuck out of my god damn house!" He says bringing up his fist and punching my face.

My eyes widen and I stumble back. He steps towards me with soft eyes, but I back up towards the door, still holding my face, officially scared, that Luke of all people would hit me.

"Cal, I-I didn't-"

"No, um, it's okay."

He walks towards me and I step back with every step he takes.

"Y-your scared of me?" He says looking into my eyes.

I just stare at him, holding my face, considering it still hurt like hell.

"Cally, p-please don't be scared of me, I-I love you so much, please, please-"

"Hey,hey,hey, calm down." I smile pulling him into a hug, "see I'm not scared."

"I'm so sorry, I don't know why I did that, I need you Calum, please don't break up with me, I need you, I can't handle all my shit without you."

"Ashton has something on you." Is all I say.

"What?" He says pulling out of the hug.

"He has a video of you saying that I raped you."

"But I never said that!"

"I know, I have no idea how he has that but I could tell that it was edited."

"Is that why you wanted to break up with me, because you would go to jail?"

"No because I didn't want all this to happen to you, he said he'd leave you alone if I broke up with you. I thought you needed him to be out of your life."

"Not if it means losing you, I love you too much, how about we go to the police and tell them everything, okay?"

"Um, yeah, okay."

"So are we still together?" He says looking at his hands.

I pull him into a kiss, "yes."

I cried a little bit lmao. Also I'm going to start writing a new fanfic called The Concert, it's a muke AU, you should check it out, the description is up already :)
-Emmy