Invisible

Luke's pov:

I hold onto Calum's hand tightly, walking into the police station.

"You'll be fine." He give me a small smile.

"I need to report a stalker or whatever." I say to the lady at the desk.

"Okay, let me go get you an officer and they'll take you into a room for you to make your statement, this boy beside you isn't the stalker is he?"

I laugh a little, "no, this is my boyfriend."

She nods and within 5 minutes comes back with an officer.

"Come with me." He says.

Calum and I follow him, "I'm sorry but you can't come in." The officer says to Calum.

He nods and stays behind while the officer and I go into a very small, pale colored room, with two chairs and a large metal table, that took up most of the room.

"So what's going on?"

I explained to the officer everything, and I mean everything, starting from when Ashton and I started dating, to two hours ago.

The officer typed on his computer, "so it looks like this Ashton Irwin man, has two restraining orders on him. One is from Michael Clifford and another from Mali-koa Hood."

I widen my eyes, "Did you say Hood?"

"Yes, sir, do you know her?"

"She's my boyfriend's sister."

"Hmm....Well I don't know what to tell you. I guess the most you can do about this is get a restraining order on Mr.Irwin as well." He shrugs.

I nod, "yeah, thanks I'll do that."

(A/n, I have no idea how a restraining order works so sorry if I wrote this wrong)

It took about 1 hour to get a restraining order on him and Calum was with me the whole way. They told me that an officer would deliver the letter explaining everything to his parents house later today.

"You feel better?" Calum asks me, after I've buckled up my seatbelt in his car.

"Yeah, a little bit." I smile weakly, "you know, the officer told me something really weird."

"What?"

"He told me that a Mali-koa Hood has a restraining order on Ashton."

Calum looks a me for a second and then put his eyes back on the road, "are your sure he said Mali-koa?"

"Mhm."

"Hood?"

"Mmmhm."

"Um, what the hell?"

"That's what I was thinking." I said shrugging my shoulders. "But I guess they knew each other, I mean they were in the same grade." (Pretend Mali is only 3 years older then Cal.)

"I'll ask her about that, cause that's fucking weird."

"Uh, yeah!"

Idk where I'm going with this story anymore and this story is going to end at chapter 22
-Emmy