12| Disaster!! Destruction!! Devastation!!

*hey people what's up! Here's the new chapter. Oh! Also the title of this chapter is a line from a play I'm in right now ahaha but I thought it suited the chapter well.

Carry on.

*****************************************
BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Fuck my life. Why do alarms exist. I chuck my alarm clock at my wall, and to my surprise, it doesn't break.

Goddamnit.

I start to turn back to my pillow when I hear loud singing coming from somewhere.

"I GOT A POCKET GOT A POCKET FULL OF SUNSHINE I GOT A LOVE AND I KNOW THAT ITS ALL MINE OOOH oOOoh"

What the hell..

I walk into the kitchen to see Shawn's back, dancing around as he's making himself breakfast, blasting music on his beats pill speaker. He looks like he's already dressed-nicely, which is weird because it's 10 am on a Saturday...

He's still dancing. This is just sad.

"TAKE ME AWAYYYY! A SECRET PLAAACE! A SWEET ESCAAAAPE TAKE ME AWAAAY!" He screeches, then turns around to grab something, and sees me, his eyes widen. He runs over to the speaker and turns off the music.

"Savannah... What are you doing"

"Well good morning to you too Shawn" I say with a laugh. "Umm...care to explain your new happy mood?"

He looks up at me for a moment, then looks back at the waffles he's making. "Hmm nope."

"Why are you already dressed? You never wake up at 10 on a Saturday..."

"What's with the interrogation! Maybe I just felt like getting up!"

"Alright fine so what are you doing today?"

"Getting tutored." He says, quickly whispering.

I smirk. "So that's why you're so excited. You have a study date."

He throws a strawberry at my face. "Stop Savannah it's not like that!!"

"So why else would you be dressed up then?" I ask

"Stop asking so many questions would you?!"

Just then Julia and Zac walk through the door. Zac and I make eye contact. He smiles, I smile back. I don't know what to say to him but we haven't really talked about the kiss... I didn't think much of it but afterward he had acted so strange. My thoughts are interrupted by Shawn and Julia.

"Jules!" He beams, then coughs and tries to cover up his excitement. "Um I mean hey Julia."

She blushes a deep red. "Good morning Shawn."

He blushes back. "Want some food? I just made breakfast!" He says with a smile as he gestures to the large pile of waffles he just made. He made them for her.

"Sure." She says, then walks over to his side.

Zac comes over next to me, our eyes still trained on our siblings.

"I've never seen Shawn get this nervous around a girl before... He's always been such a pig, a player, bouncing around from girl to girl... I think he genuinely cares about Julia." I whisper next to him.

"I know. Jules also rarely even talks to guys so the fact that she's even here right now shows a lot." I turn around and look up at Zac, our eyes meeting. He smiles.

"Can we talk somewhere? Savannah"

I smile. "Yeah sure." This will not be good.

We walk out my door to the back of the house and walk down to the beach. We sit at our favorite spot we always went to as kids, a large pile of rocks surrounded by tall trees. It's extremely peaceful and very beautiful. We sit atop the rocks and watch the water for a while, before he speaks.