13| Its Gettin Hot in Here

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Agh the stupid alarm again....

I slowly open my eyes and to my surprise I'm in my AP Marine bio classroom.... This must be a nightmare... I'm gonna go back to-

Just then my thoughts are interrupted when I realize there's an arm around me and my head has been resting on a shoulder, and I'm curled up in my desk against another body.  I slowly look up and see his face.

Nate.

He actually looks so peaceful when he sleeps, and soo attractive....

Wait a second... WHAT AM I DOING!? I quickly jump up out of the desk, then looking over to see a blinking timer, showing it had been 30 minutes. We must've fallen asleep. 

"Finally you're awake." Ms hallow says turning her chair around from behind her desk, which startles me and I jump.

"Ms. Hallow-" just then Nate's arm grabs my hand and pulls me back over to him, but he's still asleep.

"Come backk I miss you". He mumbles.

I laugh, he's sleep talking... This is hilarious.

"NATHANIEL!" Ms. hallow suddenly yells

He jumps awake, looks at her blinking his eyes, then looks down at our hands, still intertwined and he smirks at me for a moment, to which I remove my hand, and he looks up at our teacher.

"Sorry Holla whatdya need?" I laugh at his nickname for her.

She glares at him. "Like I said before, I need to go to a meeting, but you two need to stay here and wash every single lab table, window, and corner of the floor until it's spotless. I'll be locking you in so there's no escape from this. I'll be back in 2 1/2 hours so it better be perfect or you'll have another detention." We both groan, then accept the buckets, mops, and sponges she prepared for us as she explained what we had to do.

"Alright I'm out. Now remember your job- and I'm still here in the school so I might check up on you." We nod, and she exits, locking the door behind her as she said she would.

Right away, I take a bucket full of soapy water and several sponges and head over to the first lab table I see.  I start to clean some equipment along with the table top, not paying attention to see what Nate was doing.  After around 20 minutes, I was just about finished with that table and it's equipment (they're really big lab tables with lots of equipment, and there's only 4 of them). All of a sudden as I'm scrubbing, my arm knocks my bucket of water over the side of the table.

"Are you kidding me!?" I hear Nate's voice say. I look over next to me to see his shirt is drenched in the water. He must've been walking around mopping and I just spilled water all over him. Smooth.

"Nate I'm sorry..."

"I've never been more furious in my life."

"Really?"

"Maybe, maybe not." He says, a sly grin playing across his face. I nudge him.

"Stop messing with me... I'm actually sorry okay."

"You owe me golden girl." He says with a wink. He starts to walk towards the sink, then takes off his shirt, revealing his tight and toned abs and back muscles. He messes with his hair then looks across to me, noticing me staring. A huge gorgeous grin spreads across his face. "Why don't you take a picture, it'll last longer." He says smirking and walking towards me. My heartbeat starts beating so fast I feel like it will literally pop out of my chest. I can't stop thinking about and looking at his abs, his face, his smile... Everything.