14| Hey Girl Hey Boy

HELLO PPL

sry i haven't updated in like a month...

here's a chapter that explains a lot of things and introduces a couple new things ;)

enjoy :)

also comment and vote PLEASE!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DAMONS POV

"You're insane"

"Damon please. Your vocabulary is unacceptable"

My father sits across from me in the hospital room, looking through a newspaper as I lay in the bed in front of him. Funny how even though he's here with me, he's not really present.

"It's acceptable if it's accurate" I say, making him slam his newspaper on his lap and stare up at me, his eyes seeming as though they were piercing my soul. "I mean, I was taught to be honest my whole life..."

He crosses his arms. "Damon you're sick."

"No I'm not, I'm just injured." I say, not changing my expression whatsoever.

"I didn't mean it like that". He says, narrowing his eyes at me through gritted teeth.

"I'm not mentally ill either. And if I was it'd be on you." I say slumping back down under the covers and turning towards the wall. "Why are you still here? Don't you have your precious business to attend to?"

"Because we never finished our chat."

Unbelievable. "Maybe because you literally put me in a headlock and broke my back even more than I had already??!"

"So you're blaming me?"

I carefully and slowly sit back up in the bed, glaring straight at him. "Yes I'm blaming you father! When I tried to leave you physically hurt me to get me to stay! That's not typically considered 'good fatherly behavior', or good human behavior at all for that matter!"

"You angered me. You weren't listening."

"That's no excuse! And because of your stupid ego and your 'parental pride' I might die in this surgery or be in physical therapy for 5 more years! And don't you f*-"

"I'm gonna go. I will be back- soon. I need to make sure Shawn and Savannah are civil." And with that, he leaves, in the middle of my rant. I'm about to yell after him, but I'm interrupted.

"Oh! Sorry excuse me sir." I hear a young, female voice say a few seconds after my father started walking out. Then the woman the voice belonged to, I'm assuming, entered the room. She came into my vision, writing some things down on a clip board and then went to take some pills out of a cabinet. Once she had started to gather everything together, she looks over at me and smiles. She has a bright beautiful, perfectly white smile that somehow makes me feel a little better. Even though she's wearing a pair of yellow scrubs I can tell she has a tiny waist but a beautiful figure. Her curly dark brown hair falls down just to her elbows and she pushes some of it behind her ear. "Hello, Damon?"

"That would be me" I say with a half smirked smile.

She laughs, then sets her clipboard down on the table next to her. "I'm Scarlett, I'm an intern/nurse in training" Scarlett... beautiful name...

"Very nice to meet you Scarlett" I say, trying to hold back a smirk.

"..so here's your pills that you need to take for tonight"

"Oh lovely." I say, taking the pills from her .

"Do you think you can handle taking them on your own? I need to get out of here." She asks.