Spiderman Kiss (Naomi x Seiko) (Short)

This will be a short one, sorry!

Summary: They're building a tree house!
-~-
"Hey Naomi! Pass me that rope up!" A yell from a branch in a tree came. 10 year old Naomi Nakashima stood at the bottom of the tree, looking up at her best friend, Seiko Shinohara, who was also 10, was stacking wood on a branch with rope.

Naomi sweat dropped. "B-be careful, Seiko!" Naomi pouted, crossing her arms, before throwing up the rope to Seiko. Seiko giggled. "I'll be fine, watch me!" She yelled, jumping up and down on the branch, making the leaves of it fall off onto the ground. Naomi stared wide eyed at her.

"B-baka! S-stop being stupid and come down already!" Naomi wined. Seiko laughed uncontrollably. "Oh Naomi, worrying about lil'o me?" Seiko winked at her before going back to stacking the wood. Naomi blushed slightly. "Of course I worry about you..." She mumbled, barely audible for Seiko to hear, but she heard it alright.

Seiko smirked to herself. Wiping her forehead, she looked down at the Naomi below her. "And besides, what would be the point in stopping now? I'm already halfway there!" She yelled, kicking up one leg. Honestly, Naomi thought how could this girl keep perfect balance up in a tree?!

Not for long.

As Seiko kicked up one leg, the one she was standing on got all tied up in rope. Gasping, Seiko sung accidentally forward off the branch. Naomi gasped loudly, before throwing out her arms to catch the falling girl.

But she didn't need to.

Seiko never hit the ground, as her tied up leg had saved her. She was dangling upside down like spiderman, as the the rope wrapped around her leg was tied up at the end of a branch, it looked like she was bungee jumping. Naomi opened her eyes, thinking to prepare for the worst, but no, just her ordinary best friend dangling upside down in front of her.

Naomi put a hand on her chest. "Geeeezzz! Don't scare me like that Seiko! I nearly had a heart attack!" Naomi sighed in relief, but wiping some tears away from all the panic. Seiko sadly smiled at the Naomi in front of her, which in her view looked like she was standing on her head.

Seiko stroked Naomi's cheek and left her hand there, wiping some tears away with her thumb. Naomi smiled slightly, leaning into Seiko's hand. "Sorry I scared you to death, Naomi, I'm fine see?" Seiko reassured Naomi. Naomi stared into Seiko's eyes, before blushing and avoiding eye contact.

"I forgive you Seiko, don't worry about it" She giggled lightly. A few minutes pasted, before Naomi made eye contact with Seiko again. She leaned forward towards Seiko, placing her hands on each side of her upside down head. Geez, what am I doing? This is so cliché...

"N-N-Naomi??? Wh-what are y-you doing?!?"

"Shut up"

And with that, their lips touched.

The kiss deepened a bit, as Naomi tangled her fingers through Seiko's hair, eyes shut deeply as Seiko's.
Breaking apart for air, both of their faces flustered red, Naomi wiped her mouth before hearing Seiko giggle.

"Really Naomi? A upside down kiss? What am I? Spiderman?" She giggled. Naomi also giggled. "Ahah, well maybe you are, spiderwoman" Naomi winked at her. Seiko, already blushing, blushed more.

An awkward silence fell upon them, until Seiko cleared her throat. "So, um, are you going to help me down? I think all the blood is rushing to my head" Seiko looked off, avoiding eye contact. Naomi gasped in realisation. "Oh, right! Sorry, I'll get you down in just a moment!" Naomi walked over to Seiko and inspected the knot around her ankle.

Unfastening the knot, Seiko fell down onto the grassy floor with a thud. Sitting up and rubbing her head, Seiko looked up at Naomi, before smiling brightly. "Why thanka you, Miss Mary Jane" Seiko stood up and brushed herself off, winking at Naomi. Naomi blushed crimson red. "Yeah yeah, whatever spiderwoman" She also joked.

The two of them laughed for a minute before regaining what was happening. Naomi thought for a minute until an idea popped in her head. "Ah! How 'bout we go and play this new video game I got?" She asked the smaller girl. Seiko nodded. "Sure! Why not?" They giggled and grabbed each other's hand before walking down the path, not a care in the world.
---
Next time, Ayumi and Yoshiki!