Tortue (Darkened! Naomi x Seiko) (Short)

Requested by Caitlin_Dependent, your welcome!

~~~

"AHHH!!! NO NAOMI, LET ME GO! THIS ISN'T YOU!!!" Seiko thrashed and screamed, but no avail, Naomi simply wouldn't listen to her, because she really wasn't the Naomi Seiko knew anymore...

Seiko was currently tied up on a torture table, which was located in the bomb shelter of heavenly host. How had she got here? Seiko had no idea. All she knew, was that she was in the hallways of heavenly host, but then suddenly somebody had struck her in the head, taking her while she was unconscious. The next thing she knew, she had awoken on the this bloody table, tied up, with Naomi towering over her with a pair of scissors and lifeless eyes.

Naomi giggled, licking the tip of the scissors with a crazed smile. "Seiko~," She cooed playfully, and walked towards the table with a sway in her hips, "let's play a game, shall we?" And with that, Naomi had crawled onto the table, straddling Seiko's hips.

Seiko looked mortified, she absolutely had no idea what was going on anymore, but she knew that Naomi isn't acting like herself, she was purely darkened.

Naomi looked down at her, liking the terrified expression on her face. She giggled again, and brought the tip of the scissors down near her eye, inches away from her shrunken pupil. "Let's see what kind of screams Seiko will make!" Naomi exclaimed, and stabbed the blades into her eye.

Seiko let out a blood curdling scream filled with all kinds of emotions. Fear, pain, sadness, anger, etc. She could feel the warm, trickling sensation of the blood running down her face. She moved uncomfortably when Naomi ground down on her hips. Naomi smirked evilly at her. "My my, that scream was beautiful~ Now, let's see what else kind of screams you'll make."

That was only the beginning of the tortue.

~~~

Next, Yoshiki x Morishige!