Valentine (Ayumi x Female!Reader)

Requested by phan_mom, your welcome!

~~~

You dusted off your skirt and sighed deeply as you walked into Kisaragi. Today was Valentines Day, you were planning on confessing to your class rep, Ayumi Shinozaki. You bore deep feelings for the blue haired girl for as long as you can remember, and today was the day you told her your true feelings.

As you walked into the classroom you saw her, talking happily to Ms. Yui while holding a stack of papers in her arms. You inhaled, and ran out of the classroom before she could spot you. You leaned against the wall next to the classroom door as you slapped your forehead for being such a wimp.

Before you could walk back in, you came in contact with someone and landed backwards onto your behind. Paper fluttered to the floor between you and the person you collided with. You looked up and your eyes came to land on bright blue ones.

You nearly screamed right there and then, before she cut you off by her adorable giggling. "Hehe, sorry (Y\N)-san, I was wasn't looking where I was going." She stood up and dusted herself off while you hesitantly picked up the fallen papers.

You stacked them neatly and stood up with a bright smile. "Its no problem, Shinozaki." You said as you handed her the papers. She thanked you, and you were both walking down the corridor together in comfortable silence.

You finally reached your destination, which wasn't what you were expecting at all. It was in an empty classroom. You watched carefully as Ayumi placed the papers on the abandoned teacher's podium and turned to face you with a serious face.

"(Y\N)-san, I have something to tell you..." She walked in on you, as you felt your back hit the wall, while Ayumi towered over. You gulped slowly.

"I... I really like you, no, that's not the word... My feelings for you are unexplainable, because I love you so much it hurts." You heard yourself gasp. Your eyes began to fill with tears as you watched Ayumi. "Shinozaki, I-I, I was actually planning on telling you my feelings too." You smiled through your tears, as you saw her expression lighten up.

"So you-"

"Shut up and kiss me, Ayumi." You cut her off with a kiss.