Knight Play (Yoshiki x Ayumi) (Short)

Yo! In this timeline, Ayumi, Yoshiki and Satoshi are like 6 or 7, kay? Okay let's move on!
-~-
"I'm boreddddd!" Shouted the small Satoshi Mochida. "Your the one who popped my ball!" Ayumi Shinozaki yelled, hitting Satoshi on the back of the head. Yoshiki Kishinuma sighed, Satoshi had popped Ayumi's rubber ball by slipping over and landing on top of it.

Yoshiki looked at Ayumi and blushed a little, his sweet kiddy crush. Satoshi suddenly grew a lightbulb on top of his head. "Guys! Why don't we play Princes, Princesses and Knights!" He yelled. They blinked, once, twice.

Ayumi shrugged. "Sure, why not?" She stood up. "I'll, obviously, be the princess, unless you want to be the princess, Mochida" Ayumi smirked, while giggling. Yoshiki snorted. Satoshi looked at his friends and huffed. "Not funny, guys" He crossed his arms.

Yoshiki snickered. "Nope, it was funny!" He laughed. Satoshi threw his arms in the air. "Can we just play now?!" He yelled, and Ayumi and Yoshiki came to their senses.

"Mochida, your gonna be the prince, and Kishinuma, you'll be the knight!" Ayumi clapped her hands. Yoshiki blushed, rubbing the back of his neck. "A-ah, sure...".

Ayumi then hiked to the top of a boulder that was in the park, sitting down on the hard surface. "Now, Kishinuma, you have to try and save me from the dragon that's guarding my tower" Ayumi patted the rock's surface. "You'll just have to imagine the dragaon, by the way" She giggled.

Yoshiki nodded, and picked up a long stick that was laying on the grass, imagining it was a sword.

Satoshi wined. "What about me? What does the prince do?" Satoshi asked Ayumi. Ayumi placed a hand on her chin and thought for a moment. She then huffed and turned towards Satoshi. "They do nothing, they just receive the princess from the knight after she's been saved, and then they get married" Ayumi smiled. Satoshi blushed slightly. "But thats boring...".

Ayumi pouted cutely. "Too bad, deal with it, Mochida" She crossed her arms. Satoshi lowered his head slightly at her words. "Yes, ma'am" He said, before going to walk around behind the boulder, out of sight.

Ayumi turned around and smiled at Yoshiki. "Now, pretend there's a huge dragon blocking your path to me, Kishinuma!" She yelled, pointing at the knight.

Yoshiki nodded, and swung the sword at the imaginary dragon. The yelped and roared, but finally had been slain by the great knight.

Yoshiki wiped his brow and looked up at Ayumi, who was smiling delicately down at him with a blush. She slid down the boulder and took her hands in his.

"My hero..." She breathed, before planting a quick peck on Yoshiki's lips, making him blush madly.

She then went behind the knight's back, and placed two hands on his shoulders. "Now, ride me back on your imaginary horse to the prince!" She said. Yoshiki smirked at get silliness.

"Aye aye, your majesty~" He chuckled, before walking towards Satoshi with a big grin planted on his face.