Under My Umbrella (Mayu x Morishige) (Short)

It was a rainy night at school.

Mayu sighed as she stood under the entrance of the school, the walkway covering her head from the dull rain pouring down from the dark clouds in the sky.

"I forgot my umbrella..." The small girl sighed, actually thinking about running half a mile to her home in the wet rain. Nope, not happening.

"Everybody's already left already...so I can't walk and share an umbrella with them..." She said to herself, "Maybe Ms. Yui has a spare umbrella..?" Turning on her heal, Mayu faced the front entrance of the school, but instead, came to face a certain blue haired boy she had fallen in love with.

"Mayu..?" Morishige looked up from his cellphone, eyes widening at the small girl's presence. Mayu smiled at him, arms folding behind her back. "Hi, Shige, what are you doing here?" She asked him, wiping her feet across the tiled floor.

Morishige lifted an eyebrow. "I could ask you the same thing, Mayu" He flipped his cellphone shut, and placed it in his pocket, afterwards, getting out his closed umbrella. Mayu laughed nervously.

"Well, you see, I forgot my umbrella, hehe..." She giggled, rubbing the back of her neck in embarrassment. Morishige rolled his eyes playfully. "That's just like you..."

"Hey! What are you implying, Shige?"

"No, it's nothing. Anyway, want to share my umbrella? I'll walk you home" Mayu seemed shocked at the offer, sharing an umbrella, with Shige? Oh, how she could die on the spot right now.

Cheeks igniting flush red, Mayu took a step back and placed her hands in front of Morishige in a 'Stay Back' gesture. "No no no no! It's fine! Really! I don't want to cause Shige such trouble for me, so...-"

"Don't be silly, Mayu, I'll gladly share my umbrella with you" He slightly smiled, cheeks also going a red from embarrassment. Mayu smiled, latching onto his arm and smiling playfully. "Thank you, Shige!"

"Not a problem" And, they walked out of the school grounds, under Morishige's navy blue umbrella, tightly close to one another.

"Ahh young love" Seiko said, as she watched the two leave from a third floor classroom window, elbows propped on the windowsill, chin resting in the palm of her hand.

"Oi! Seiko! Stop dousing off, and come complete this homework with me! It's your fault we have to stay after school for an hour!" The yell of Naomi could be heard behind her.

Seiko giggled playfully, turning her body around on the chair she was sitting on. "Right right, coming Naomi~" And she closed the window, and went deeper into the classroom.