My Hero (Princess! Naomi x Knight! Seiko) (Fantasy AU)

I thought of this the other day and...

~~~

Seiko, the great knight of the kingdom Kisaragi, had been called upon the great palace of King Tsukasa and Queen Yui. Seiko stood straight in front of the royal couple who owned the kingdom.

"Knight Shinohara," Queen Yui spoke. "you have been called here today to do a difficult quest no other knight can do but you." It was true. Seiko was the best knight in the whole Kingdom, better than others. Men and women had fallen head over heels for the brave knight, but Seiko had her eyes settled on someone else.

Naomi Nakashima, princess of the great kingdom Kisaragi. Ever since they locked eyes, Seiko had already found her soulmate. Naomi also bore feelings for the knight, but they were unlike any other. Their relationship was secret, because the rules were: a knight can't be with a princess. Princesses were supposed to be with Princes.

Satoshi Mochida, prince of the kingdom Kisaragi. Naomi never liked Satoshi in the lovely dovey way, just as a close friend. But Satoshi was madly in love with the princess. Naomi was suddenly forced to marry to Satoshi this week. Naomi didn't want to marry him, she wanted to marry Seiko, her true lover.

"What is the quest, your highness?" Seiko kneeled down, hand on heart. King Tsukasa cleared his throat. "It seems our old enemy, the evil sorcerer Sachiko, has kidnapped Princess Naomi." King Tsukasa finished.

Seiko"s eyes widen with shock. "Naomi?!" Seiko shouted, getting to her feet. "I have to save her! God knows what Sachiko might do to her..." Seiko thought. Seiko then stood up properly and saluted the royal couple. "I accept!" Seiko saluted. "You will need some things first." Queen Yui rose from her throne.

"You will have two followers: The great wizard Shinozaki, and her companion, knight Kishinuma." Queen Yui motioned for somebody to come out. A girl with blue pig tails, wearing a wizard hat and a robe came out, holding a wand and an odd looking book. "Hello knight Shinohara, I'm wizard Shinozaki, and I'll be accompanying you on the quest to save the fare maiden, Princess Nakashima." Shinozaki gave a bow after her speech.

Then another person came out. He had blonde bleached hair and was wearing light, sliver armour. "Hello there knight Shinohara, I'm knight Kishinuma and I'll be accompanying you on your quest to save Princess Nakashima." Kishinuma also gave a bow after his speech.

Queen Yui looked over at Seiko and smiled. "And just before you go, head to Suzumoto and Morishige's blacksmith, I just asked them to stock up on the best swords in the kingdom and it's all free for only you!" Queen Yui explained.

"Thank you, your highness. I will do everything in my power to bring the Princess back." Seiko smiled at the Ayumi and Yoshiki, who came and stood beside her. "You must bring her back by tomorrow, she has a wedding to attend to with Prince Mochida." King Tsukasa butted in.

Seiko's face fell. "I understand, your highness...".

They then waved off the royal couple and made their way to Mayu and Morishige's blacksmith shop.

~~~

"Ah! This should do the trick, Shinohara." Morishige placed a titanium sword in her hands. "It now matches your armour, both titanium, best metal in the kingdom." Mayu said, kissing Morishige's check. "Thanks you two, now let's go!" Seiko waved off the married couple and went back to the wizard and the knight.