Yeah, we're parents! (Pregnant! Ayumi x Yoshiki)

Requested by -Seiko-Swag-, here ya go!

~~~

"Wait...WHAT?!?!" Yoshiki screeched at the top of his lungs as he sat in front of Ayumi. Ayumi nodded slowly, "I'm sorry, Kishinuma-kun, it was never meant to turn out like this." Ayumi gripped her tea cup with shaky hands as she watched Yoshiki nearly pull out his hair.

"I'm going to be a father..." Yoshiki whispered with lifeless eyes. Ayumi pouted, "Well, I told you we should've used protection! This is your fault, mou Kishinuma-kun! Baka!" Ayumi yelled, slamming the empty cup on the coffee table and standing up in hurry. She walked to the corner of the room before hiding her face in her hands, her back turned.

Ayumi hadn't even given him a chance to speak before she started to rant! Yoshiki sighed into his hands. To be honest, one of his life goals was to be the father of Ayumi's baby, after all. But so suddenly getting the news was stressing, he couldn't take care of himself never mind a kid!

But he would try. He would try for her. After all, Ayumi couldn't go through this alone, he would be there for her. He smiled into his palm and looked over at Ayumi, who was now sobbing silently into her hands, still with her back turned. He stood up and walked behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist from behind, which took her by surprise as he heard her gasp.

She turned around in his arms and looked up at the blonde, who was smiling sadly down at her. "I love you, Ayumi. I always will. And I swear to look after and protect you forever. Of course I'm going to help you look after our child, after all, it is mine. Or did you sleep with another guy?" Yoshiki furrowed his brows as he saw Ayumi smile as bright as the sun, and shock her head.

She wiped at her eyes and giggled, "Silly. I love you too... Yoshiki. Thank you so much, I'm glad it's yours. And no, I'm pretty sure I've only slept with you." She leaned into his touch as he stroked her cheek, wiping away a few tears. Yoshiki leaned down until they brushed lips, and Ayumi gladly pulled them together, in a deep, passionate kiss.

That night, Ayumi told her parents the news over the phone, who were shocked, of course, but happy and proud. She told them that she'll be staying with Yoshiki for the next 9 months, until the baby was born. Her parents told her they'll bring her stuff around in a suitcase tomorrow morning. She thanked them and hung up.

They held each other in bed, both excited for their baby to born.

~~~

These past few months had been very hard for both Ayumi and Yoshiki. Of course, there are consequences to having a baby. The cravings, the mood swings, the...sex drives, (Which was Yoshiki's favourite, Yoshiki you dirty boy) all of it was a mess, but they made it through, a lot of fights, a lot of nights of spending the night on the couch for Yoshiki, but they made up soon after.

They found out it was going to be a girl. They were both thrilled with joy and excitement, they couldn't wait...

~~~

"Ah, flipping hell!" Ayumi gripped Yoshiki's hand with all her strength, her knuckles going white as she tried to catch her breath. Yoshiki sucked in a curse as Ayumi stopped the blood circulation in his hand. "Just b-breath and push, Ayumi, in and out, you can do it!" Yoshiki stroked Ayumi's sweating face with his free hand, and leaning over to kiss her forehead.

Doctors and nurses crowed around Ayumi as they told her to push and breath, in and out as Yoshiki had said the same. Ayumi closed her eyes tightly and pushed with all her might, and a loud, but tiny cry could be heard around the room.

~~~

"Mommy! Mommy!" A little girl with light blue hair and sliver, grey-ish eyes ran into the kitchen and hugged her mother's leg. Ayumi looked down at her daughter and smiled, "What is it, honey?" She asked sweetly, petting the little girl's head.

The little girl smiled up at her with curious eyes, "Are the cookies ready yet?" She asked, eyeing the oven. Ayumi giggled as Yoshiki snuck up behind her and picked her up, surprising the child as she gasped, but giggled as soon as she saw Yoshiki's bearded face. Yoshiki placed a kiss on her forehead, "Me and your mother just put them in the oven, sweetheart, they'll be done in 10 minutes." He placed her back on ground.

She pouted, but smiled straight after, "Okay, Daddy! Another question, though," She looked at Ayumi's swollen tummy, "When is my baby brother coming?" She asked, which made Ayumi and Yoshiki smile in delight. Ayumi got on one knee and kissed her face, "Soon, sweetie, just wait, he'll be here soon." She hugged her little form.

They pulled away as Ayumi stood back up with Yoshiki's help. She smiled brightly at her parents, "Okay! I'll be waiting!" And she ran off into another room.

Ayumi smiled and turned to the sink to wash a dirty pan, but stopped as she felt Yoshiki wrap his arms around her waist from behind. She leaned back into his chest, and sighed happily.

Yoshiki whispered into her ear softly, "I'll be waiting too."

~~~

Hope you like it!