Motorcyle Date (Yoshiki x Morishige)

Requested by Beautiful-lunatic , your welcome.

~~~

Yoshiki stood outside the door of Morishige's house, red faced and twitching with nervousness. He and the blunette were going on their first date. Honestly, he tried not care, but the excitement and dread in the pit of his stomach kept him awake at night.

The door swung open, and there stood Morishige, a light blush formed on his cheeks. "Hey, Morishige!" Yoshiki smiled at the blue haired boy brightly, scratching his head in embarrassment. Morishige smiled lightly at him, and closed the door behind him. "Hello, Kishinuma." He said calmly, locking the door afterwards, and turning to face his date.

Yoshiki pointed towards a motorcycle parked in Morishige's driveway. "Hope you don't mind, but my car is kinda busted, so we'll have to use my motorcycle." He laughed nervously. Morishige's face fell, his eye twitching in annoyance. "Kishinuma, I would rather walk than go on that death machine of a vehicle, thanks." He huffed, and turned his back to Yoshiki and began walking down the street.

"Oi! Wait!" Yoshiki caught up to him, grabbing his wrist and stopping him in his tracks. "Come on, man. I have helmets?" That almost sounded like a question to Morishige, making him more nervous than before. He sighed in defeat. "Oh fine! But if I die, I'm coming back to haunt you." He walked towards the motorcycle with a slump in his shoulders.

Yoshiki laughed loudly, following after him. "Oh, don't be such a sour puss, Morishige, it'll be a fun experience for ya!" He hit his shoulder roughly, making him get more scared at the thought that Yoshiki WAS driving. He shivered, and placed his helmet on over his head, slapping down the visor.

Yoshiki placed on his helmet, and climbed in front, gripping the handles. He started it up, and Morishige realised that he had nothing to hold onto. The bike started moving. "Kishinuma!" He reacted on reflex, and wrapped his arms tightly around the boy's waist.

Yoshiki's eyes nearly popped out of their sockets because Morishige was holding him so tightly, he had thought his blood circulation had stopped. "A-Aren't you holding on a bit too tightly there, Morishige?" Yoshiki had asked, but Morishige couldn't hear him over the sound of the wind. He sighed, and pretended to ignore it, but really, his excitement was starting to bubble.

Morishige squeezed his eyes shut and buried his helmet-clad face into the back of Yoshiki's shoulder, but with a smile. He knew that this was the start of the fun he was going to have with Yoshiki.

~~~

 SORRY IF THIS IS CRAP. ITS LITERALLY MY FIRST TIME WRITING YAOI!!!