Author's Note

This content is currently closed.

To access it, please complete the following:
1. Read Book 1
2. Read Book 2
3. Read Book 3
4. Watch this amazing trailer for Star of Gryffindor created by channelsurfing!

If all of these have been completed, you may now continue.

OH MY GOSH!

THIS BOOK IS HALFWAY THROUGH THE SERIES!

This is so amazing! I can't believe we've finally made it; we're finally creating that hill that marks the halfway point. Gosh, how exciting.

However, you didn't come here hoping for a sentimental sob story from yours truly! No, you want me to save that for the author's notes at the end of the book! What you're interested in is what lies ahead, and lucky for you, I am too!

Housekeeping before I let you get started:

1) What do you think of the cover? It's my simplest so far, so that's good...? Maybe? Let me know!

2) Big things are in store for this book. There is a rather cliche thing. I will be the first to admit that this thing is cliche. You'll all realize what thing I'm talking about soon enough! Anyway, forgive me my cliche thing and I'll give an amazing, original story (to the best of my small ability).

3) Please send me Questions of the Day! I sorely need them! Thanks!

Now, let the show begin!