ARC 1 --- Chapter 3 --- Improving

[Part 1]

Determined to get his revenge, Rob trained and learned from the things his master left. He trained for the whole day. He only slept when he had to. As expected, his body takes a huge toll. He still wanted to force his body, but after a while, he realized. He also needs to rest. It is not good for him to die, otherwise he can't get his revenge.

He also has time to eat of course. His diet wasn't so good before. After he realized his mistake, his body was becoming better.

He trained, studied, practiced, and do them all over again.

Three months have passed.

I have a big problem right now. I have only learned about two or three books that Master left. They are very detailed, and very easy to learn. But, doing them in practice is more difficult than I thought. So, I haven't even mastered the things I learned. The totems and tags I have been using were already here, probably stored and made by Master.

But, they are going to run out of magical energy soon. That is one of their weaknesses, apart from their advantages like having incredible effect.

So, I'll have to learn how to make them myself. It's even better If I can learn how to make portable equipment that can craft them.

That is not the only problem, food is running low. I was good with food for a while. The magical fruit tree improved my magic abilities, and it has good nutrients. According to master's book, it is called the Fyndi fruit. It is one of the many magical fruits that exist in this world.

Apparently, magical fruit trees are hard to grow. The area needs to have special magical energy, it can't be too low, and it can't be too high. That's why master only planted one type.

So, the totem barrier was also tweaked to be enough for the tree to grow. But, now it is almost Fall. The fruit tree hasn't been producing fruit for a while. I'm afraid that they won't be producing fruit, not until next year.

And, there is that Laiz bunny farm. It has seperate areas. Thee is the area where they stay. I had to give them some fruit as well. But, master had a storage for grass here. That grass is now almost gone. There is also an area where I kill them. I can't really kill a bunny in front of the others, right? They might cause a rebellion. I don't want to destroy what master already had. They are currently pretty tame, it is very easy for that to change.

Their numbers have also been dropping. So, I need to give them time to breed. So, I need to fix these problems. What I really need to do is go outside the barrier.

The totem barrier itself has lasted for a while, but it will run out of magical power eventually. So, there is a bunch of things I need to do.

Get some more Laiz bunnies, or other monsters, and then tame them. So, I'll build a quarantine area. Just an area to tame them before I put them in the farm. Monsters that produce fur or milk, and other things might be better to bring.

Other than that, I might have to cut some magical trees to put in storage. They will be useful to make totems, tags, tools, and many other things. Hunting monsters for food supplies is also a good idea.

There is a big problem though. First off, I have been here for three months, so I might be rusty, at least rusty with actual combat. I have been practicing, improving, and learn new things, but I might be rusty.

That is not the main issue though. This place, that master built, is deep in the forest, as far as I can see. Outside, there are terrifying monsters, strong trees, and dangerous things. For example, If an area has such an enormous magical energy, and my body doesn't have the capacity to take it, I might die.