ARC 2 --- Chapter 14 --- Path to Regia Mastery

[Part 1]

I really did spent a lot of time to recover. According to Pulmo, Ravestia produces water that have healing magic. They are incredibly effective. When I took a bath in them every day, it only took a week to recover from my serious injuries.

Other than the help of Ravestia, I also did my own part. I altered the space to make it optimal for recovery. I rearranged the position of my bones to the right spot. Of course I also used healing magic a ton of times.

Even though my injuries have healed, I'm still recovering. I'm not used to my new body yet. It definitely has grown stronger from absorbing Ravestia's magic. I bathed every day after all.

And Pulmo, he managed to grow pretty big. He is about the size of a bull now. That's still pretty small compared to his giant size. Seems like his skills have also recovered.

"My skills are now the same as before. Thanks to staying with Ravestia for so long. As for size, I can change it anytime, a smaller size is better for traveling right?" Asked Pulmo.

"Yes, we don't want to attract too much attention. Building our force first is a better idea." I said.

"Oh, Rob... you're not so foolish after all. Maybe I should train you until you die." Said Pulmo.

"Train? With you?" I asked in a confused tone.

"Of course! You are going to get wrecked when you meet stronger opponents. I am not even the strongest thing in this world... maybe I'm not even considered strong. And also... you rely on magic too much! When we were fighting before, you used your weapon poorly. You really are an amateur. You see, I didn't even use any magic." Said Pulmo.

"But... I won in the end..." I said.

"You won bu luck! You're annoying me... you practically cheated to win." Said Pulmo.

"Fine.... I was trained to be a shaman... then I got good with magic.. I wasn't really trained to be a warrior." I said.

"Alright then, but I already know that! Ravestia gives me a lot of information, so my know ledge is also vast. Let me give you some training.... just so that you can be good." Said Pulmo.

"Fine, let's do this." I said. Then I pulled Regia out.

"Hold on... you're not going to hold the weapon yet. Drop it to the ground." Said Pulmo.

"Alright?.... How am I supposed to get good at it, without wielding Regia?" I asked.

"You need to learn the basics... you also didn't learn high level magic in an instant right? You trained your body for a magician, that's where you're lacking. Having skills in many aspects is better." Said Pulmo.

"Okay... I understand Pulmo. Let's begin then." I said.

"Okay... first off, set up a teleportation totem here." Said Pulmo.

"Alright... I can do that." I said as I put down the totem.

Then I assigned a code to it. By using the code, I can still teleport here as long as the totem has magical energy, or when I'm not too far away.

"Alright.. Now go on my back." Said Pulmo.

"Is it alright... for me to ride you?" I asked.

"You're not riding me yet." Said Pulmo.

" then why am I-" I said before I was interrupted.

"Just do it! You ask too much questions, I don't even know why Ravestia let you use her." Said Pulmo.

"Okay.. I'm sorry..." I said as I sat on his back.

"Now, teleport to the forest." Said Pulmo.

"Huh? Why?" I asked.