Woof

"Woof"

  Zachary giggled at what his friend, Haven had just said.

  "Pfff, what does that mean?" The  4 year old managed to say through his giggles.

   "It means I love you in wolf !" Haven exclaimed while wrapping his arms around his best friend.

    "Oh god, It's the next generation of some sort of scene kid " mused Abigail, Haven's Aunt.

   "Oh whatever ! My baby is being so cute. Isn't that right baby? You're just so so so so cute ? " said Haven's mother while picking him up and kissing him repeatedly on the cheek.

  "Ew mommy! Girls are gross !" He screeched while flailing around, trying to get down.

   " I know right? " said Haven's dad as he walked into the room , giving his mother a kiss.

   "Pfft. Yup so gross " said Zachary's mom said while sitting on Zachary's fathers lap while reading a book .

  " Zachary and Havens gonna go upstairs " said Haven, grabbing his friends hand, dragging him up the stairs.

    "Be careful!" His mother called as the two made their way up as fast as possible .

------------

   "Do you wanna know what woof actuawy meanws ?" Asked Haven while smashing his toy car into the floor.

   Zachary nodded his head like a bobble head .

   "It's a swecret" whispered Haven, disappointing Zachary. He really wanted to know what it meant.

  " but Zach Haven best fwiend, so I tells him " said Haven looking up at Zachary, his eyes glowing.

   " it means I a wolf"

----------

   -14 years later -

   "Oh my god I just want to strip him in the middle of the hall way"

  "I heard that his abs look like they were sculpted by God himself "

  "Damn what I would pay to squeeze that ass "

    Those were the sounds of people in the school hallway as Haven Eldwin made his way to his locker . Haven was in fact used to this by now, after all he was next in line for alpha in his pack so he was bound to be ripped and tall.

   Haven just closed his locker only to see Jacqueline, his girlfriend standing there.

    "Hey Jackie baby " he said leaning down to give her a kiss on the forehead . He would've given her a kiss on the lips but as his Eighteenth birthday pulled around his wolf most certainly did not allow it. Only craving the touch of his mate.

    "Hey sugar plum kisses" said Jacqueline as she hooked her arm in his as she pulled him down the hall and bored him to death with drama he could care less about.

  "Hey I have to drop a project off at M.Shepard's room, but I'll see you in English ok?" He asked his girlfriend and with a nod and a kiss on the cheek she was off.

   Haven sighed in relief about finally getting rid of her, Jackie was a nice girl but sometimes she was too much.  He really did have to drop a project off though so he made his way to the art room.

   He turned left and made his way straight down the hallway, the first door on the right was the art room. He opened the door to be greeted with the thick oder of paint , but something else was there too. A nice manly yet sweet smell. He couldn't describe it.