Moving day- part 2

A/N:  @Mushimushi1 suggested that I do a part two, so I decided why not ? It's not going to be long though and I've decided it's going to be basically fluff so enjoy :)

     Solaris groaned as the morning sun hit his sleepy eyeballs. Let's just say something, or rather someone ;) had kept him up all night . Solaris moved his hand around his bed reaching for his lover .But he was greeted with a cold empty space that left him with a frown. Solaris sat up and rubbed his sleepy eyes causing the blanket to fall down Adam expose his god like chest. He pouted and then went to go search for his lover .

      Meanwhile in the kitchen , Clae had just gotten up and was about to start breakfast . He was almost about to crack and egg when he felt Solaris's manly arms wrap around his waist and nuzzle his nose into the back of his neck. Clae blushed a million shades of red.

    "Uhm , hi Solaris ! " he squeaked turning around to face the handsome man. Solaris took a moment to enjoy Clae's adorable features. He was just so so cute !
   "Morning" he mumbled and then kissed Clae over one of his hockey's from the night before . Clae's gave was just about every shade of red as he let out a soft moan . Solaris was such a tease, but he lived for the noises Clae made . 

        " You were great , love " said Solaris as he unwrapped his arms from Clae. Was he leaving ? Thought Clae. Clae was disappointed but tried his hardest for it not to show, he can't become that attached to Solaris. He's only known him for what, two and a half weeks now ?

      "OH! Are you going somewhere ? I can make you something to go !" Clae rushed turning around to the carton of eggs reaching to grab one for Solaris but was stopped by a hand gripping his own.  Clae turned and looked and Solaris cautiously .

     "Clae , it's Sunday 7:55 am. We have our date at the café soon " said Solaris with a raised eyebrow . Clae couldn't contain how he felt and just covered his face with his hands . 

    "Oh yummy tummy, I didn't even realize they were dates ! I thought you just liked me as a friend or something !" Squealed Clae.

  Solaris scoffed at what Clae had just said .
    " why would I think if you as just a friend ?" Questioned Solaris , approaching Clae like an animal hunting it's prey with grace .

    "Do friends do this to their other friends ?" Asked Solaris and he wrapped his arms around Clae's waist .

      " Uhh, well that's how people give hugs !" Clae responded quite dumbly .

   Solaris then lifted up Clae's legs that were instantly wrapped around Solaris waist .
      "How about this ?" Solaris breathed into Clae's ear .
      "HHHHHH no" Clae panted .
     "Not even this ?" Asked Solaris and he sucked the spot right under Clae's jaw causing him to become just a jumble of noises as he couldn't contain himself .

    "I hope you don't touch your friends like this " Solaris breathed and he rocked his hips to Clae's . With that , Solaris led Clae back to the bedroom .

     I don't think they did the café this Sunday, probably same time next week though .