Wolves suck

Draven sat all alone in the dark with his hazel eyes closed and white hair like a mop as he imagined the world where it was just him. No one else to bother him, the sun to be gone forever so he could roam whenever he pleased and the blissful glow of the moon forever casting down on his fair ivory skin, almost as if it glowed. Now don't get me wrong, he can still go out into the sun for, Vampires have adapted to the distasteful beam of the ball of fire, but it is still not a preferred interaction.

*snap* Draven opened his bloodshot eyes in an instant and with inhuman speed, yet without a sound, flung himself up on the higher branch; a place where he could watch his prey, but it could not watch him. All of a sudden the sound of the bushes riffling got louder and louder as the thing approached. Draven rolled his eyes, he was praying for a human or at least an animal but this thing was taking forever almost as if it was trying to be stealthy. He rolled his eyes. Of course it was a werewolf, a dog. The poor stupid things, always controlled by their packs, not knowing how to act by themselves in the wild. Stupid, but his favourite kind to drink from: the easy ones.

And in the blink of an eye, yet even then too slow for Draven, the oh so powerful vampire, the wolf appeared just like he had suspected. In an instant he was on the floor of the forest and right in front of his prey, a beautiful pure white wolf with one icy blue eye and the other dark as night. Draven still had his eyes closed as he approached the animal and just like a predator hunting its prey, which was exactly what he was doing. Draven lifted his head with a smirk but was blown away in an instant by the beauty of the wolf. He felt something stir inside of him. He believed he smelled fresh coffee beans with a hint of vanilla? His mouth watered and his heart raced a thousand times a minutes skipping a beat or two. His feet felt as if they were floating. Caterpillars, butterflys, any kind of insect was all he could feel in his stomach. Naturally, this repulsed him, and he gave the dog a sneer.

In an instant the dog took the form of a boy, 17 , maybe 18 years old. His hair was as messy as they come and his ears were stretched, and his eyes were filled with the most love in the world that anyone could possess and it made Draven's heart stop that someone could look at him like that.Disgusting. Draven noticed the charm around his neck, well even though this wolf was dumb he apparently wasn't dumb enough to go somewhere where he might shift without wearing a charm that made his clothes appear when he shifted to his human form.

"Mate" the boy breathed heavily,both of his eyes turning the same color for once: yellow, a beautiful glow.

The boy shook his head and the color dulled a bit but the instant he looked back at Draven it was back and brighter than ever. The boy lunged himself onto Draven mouth opened and teeth ready to attack, and their target, Draven's neck. However Draven being the smart vampire with expert reflexes , he moved out of the was and let his so called "mate" fall face first on the forest ground.

"Mother fucker " the boy said under his breath, scrunching his now sore nose. Adorable,no disgusting thought Draven. The boy tried to lift himself off of the the ground but was roughly pushed back down by the heavy boot of Draven.

"Name" Draven said in a harsh tone, trying to hide his feelings.

"Lykaios" the boy responded , shoving his face in dewed grass accepting the fact that the vampire was not going to let him up anytime soon.

"Next time you try and mark me in a horny disgusting fit that you wolves tend to have, at least tell me ahead of time so I can shoot myself in the head first" Draven stated in a monotone voice.

"Wouldn't you survive that?"

"Shut up"

"So back to the horny disgusting werewolf fit, can we get back to that now?"

"Shut up"

Lykaios whimpered

"C'mon we're mates, that's suppose to be like our thing"

His whimper was repeated when all of a sudden the vampire was in front of him gripping his hair in a tight grasp forcing him to look up at him.

"Too bad I don't want to be your mate" said Draven, and like that, he was gone.

---

Two weeks, two weeks of watching from afar. Two weeks of a never ending never lessening ache that pained Draven's cold heart as he watched Lykaios continue on with his daily life. He couldn't bother the wolf boy, not after what he had done, but mostly because of the pride in his chest. The words he kept repeating to himself, wolves were disgusting creatures under the control of a cult with no self identification. Besides, he was a free roaming vampire, he had been all over the world and wouldn't mind going to see all of it again, he didn't need to be tied down to a wolf pack, training all day and guarding all night. Wolves were essentially slaves to their own kind.There wasn't anything Draven hated more than a wolf.

Especially the one who had his arm around Lykaios .

Draven hissed from the distance at the boy hidden in the dark. He would've gone over there forever ago ripped off the poor souls arm but it was day time and going out and in the sun was just sooo much work. Finally he picked himself up from his leaning position and rolled his eyes.

"I guess I have to" He whispered to himself, and of course he had too. It came with being an obsessive little prick.

In an instant he was right in front of them, and in another he was tearing back the arm that was wrapped around Lykaios, the revolting filth. A loud howl emerged from the werewolf boy and tears gathered in his eyes. And in another instant, Draven's world went black.

---

Draven groaned as his eyes were met with a bright shining light from above. He hissed out of control of the fact of a light being so close to him, and what a even more perfect time to realize that he was chained down to the, hospital? It seemed bed he was in.

"Woahh, calm down big boy. We get it, you don't like the light" the light shut off and Draven's eyes were focused on the source of the voice: Lykaios.

"Where the fuck am I, where the fuck are my pant, why the fuck am I wearing a dress-"

"Shh, shh, shh, calm down hot shot" said Lykaios while approaching his fuming mate.

"Now I'm sorry I had to knock you out and all, but Luca was just all part of my plan, and he's my best friend, and he really wanted to still have two arms" The only reason Draven hadn't interrupted him was because of the trailing back and forth on his chest.

"Wait a fucking second. All part of your plan?" questioned Draven sending a very dirty glare towards Lykaios , which only caused him to smirk.

"Please, the whole wolf pack knows that there has been a vampire lurking on our territory, we're not dumb-"

"You're just disgusting, revolting, repulsing, sickening, off putting, distasteful, foul-"

"Nasty, naughty" Lykaios seductively whispered into Draven's ear.

"E-exactly"

"Wolves suck" whispered Lykaios before sealing the deal with a kiss.

A/N: Ugh. I updated so soon after another one, what has my life come to. So anyways I forgot that someone had requested this one shot weeks ago, and when people request things it inspires me to write so I do.Hm so I have been thinking about starting up a book on here that wouldn't be boy x boy but more of a sci-fi supernatural kind of thing? Tell me your thoughts. Anyways thanks for reading and stick around for the next update even though it will probably be months from now 'cause I suck.lol.  

p.s Great big thanks to @scarlet_dreams for requesting, couldn't have done it without you love