Slytherin

I own none of the fabulous HP characters. Only Cassy/Ali and a few Durmstrang boys belong to me.

"Slytherin!"

The hat was lifted up from my head.
I felt a little shocked. I looked down at my tie. It had changed to green and silver. Somehow I knew that this was right.
McGonnagal was trying to hide her dissapointment and Uncle Albus just nodded his head.
"Your belongings will have been taken down to your knew house. I hope that you are an asset to slytherin. Dissmised." He said and I walked out.
I headed down to the dungeons where I knew the Slytherin common room was.
Me and the marauders had spied on several Slytherins going into their common room so I knew exactly where it was.
My only problem was a password.
"Pureblood." No
"Salazar." Nothing
"Slytherin." Nope.
After ages of guessing I finally guessed "Cunning." and the door opened.
I walked in and looked around. It had ot of dark greens, greys and blacks. The chairs were all leather and the walls looked like a lominous green.
A girl came up to me.
"And, you are..?" She demanded.
"I'm Ali, I've been moved to Slytherin house."
"Why."
"I didn't like my old one." I said.
"What was it?" She demanded.
"Gryffindor." I told her. She looked slightly revolted but wasn't faded too much.
"Blood status?"
"Pure." I said.
She smirked. "Good. Come and meet the gang."
She led me over to a sofa. Lucius' double- or son, was laying across one. Two large boys sitting in another and three girls were squashed on another, doing their nails.
"Hey Pansy." Draco said and she smiled and sat on the sofa he was lying on.
I grabbed a leather chair and sat down, noticing Draco watching me.
"So Pansy, who's the newbie?" One of the girls asked.
"She's right there." Pansy said, gesturing to me.
"So," said another girl.
"Mmm?"
"Tell us about you." She said.
I grinned.
"I'm Pureblood and I come from America." I lied. "My father is very high up in their minestry. Mother works with our minster. I left because it wasn't that nice since my sister died." I lied. I felt bad that I couldn't tell these people the truth, they weren't that bad.
Then the door banged open. Sev - Snape walked in.
"Slytherins. First years, bed. Second and third years stay another half an hour." He looked around the room. When he saw me he stopped glaring and frowned slightly.
He continued his speech and when he finished he beckoned to me. I followed him through the portrait hole and into his office.
"What is a Gryfindoor doing in Slytherin robes in the Slytherin common room?" He demanded.
'I was changed houses." I told him quickly. "I was going to come tell you but you came soo.." I trailed off.
"What was the reason for your change of house?" He demanded.
"I hated it sir." I said simply. "It wasn't right."
"And this is?" He asked and I nodded.
"Very well. Dissmised. Tell Miss Parkinson that she is to show you around." I knodded and left to the commen room.
I found Pansy and she showed me where I was going to sleep. An extra area had been magicaly added and my trunk placed on the floor.
I walked over to my bed and sat down. I couldn't be bothered to unpack. I would do it the next day.