My Letter

I own nothing and no one apart from ' the pheonix girl ' and a few Slytherin girls and a few Durmstrang boys.

Cassy P. O. V.

I looked up from studying. I was spending more time with Draco. Two owls had hopped onto the window.
One flew onto Draco ' s arm and one to mine.
We looked at each other and nodded.
We ripped the envelopes open and read our letters.

Dear Alissia Moor,
It has come to our that you are a skilled witch. We would like you to join our ranks.
The Death Eaters.
We unite strongly alongside our Lord and get rid of the people who block the way to greatness.
If you accept, come to the entrance of Hogwarts on Tuesday. I look forward to working with you.
Lucius Malfoy.

I looked up at Draco.
"You?" He asked.
I nodded.
"Me too." He said.
I smiled.
"Tell me what Bellatrix is like." I said. As much as I hated her, I would have to pretend to be like her and like her.
"She's nice. She can be a tiny bit crazy but she can be nice."
If I were Steamy, I would have raised my eyebrows but I had to pretend I didn't know, or grow up with, his mental aunt.

"Right. I need to get to bed."
I said and went up to my dorm.
I lay down and thought.
I needed to become a good death eater without hurting anyone.
I wondered who Snape had hurt. I felt bad that I would be doing the same.
Eventually I drifted into sleep.

The next day I got up early. I sent a letter to Hermione saying that we had to meet.
When I saw her I ran to see her.
"What is it?" She asked.
"I can't be friends with you at Hogwarts." I said.
"Why?" She asked.
"I can't say, I made an unbreakable vow. I am still good but pretending not. My friends are only Slytherin. If anyone asked. We had an argument. Not that anyone will. Us being friends is 'wrong' anyway."
"Your going to be a spy." She said.
"I can't tell you." I said. I hugged her and turned on my heel.
I walked back up to the castle and sat down in my chair in the Slytherin dorms.
That night I fell asleep in my chair and dreamt of the time when Sirius was trying to steal my chair in the Gryffindor common room.