Training

I own nothing and no one apart from ' the pheonix girl ' , a few Slytherin girls and a few Durmstrang boys.

I spent a lot of time with Sev. He was mentoring me.
"You have to stay strong. The Death Eaters do not work with those who fail." He said. "You must make sacrifices, the order is most important. Save who you can but do not blow your cover." He told me.
I nodded at him. We often had occlumensy battles in class. He would sit at his desk and I would make a potion at top speed. I also had to stop him entering my mind. It was rather hard to do and quite a lot of people were suprised at me wiping my forhead and Sev giving me extra points. Everyone was also suprised that I could make the potion as well as Hermione in half the time.
I had learnt to become quick and affective. I had become more Slytherin.
I was probably the most observant in the Slytherin house. I would expect things minutes before they happened.
I had become bored with playing against dull people so I had charmed a wizards chess set to play against me.
I spent a lot of time in the secret room. I sat on a stool and meditated. It was a good way to relax and draw away stress.
I would think about Sirius and the Marauders.
After meditation in the Cassy room, I walked back to the dungeons.
I was seen by Sev and he said, "Tomorrow is Tuesday. The day you meet with Lucius Malfoy. Stay polite, stay in support.  If things get awkward, mention your purblood family. Only use your wand if all hope is lost and there is no chance of you being accepted by them." He told me.
I nodded and walked back to my dorm.
I chatted with Avery and Alexis but Pansy and Amy were asleep.
"So, did you get the death eater letter?" I asked them.
"Yeah." They both said.
"You going tomorrow?" I asked and they both nodded.
"You?" Alexis asked and I grinned, "Yeah."
We chatted about all the things girls chat about until Avery said that she was going to sleep. Alexis agreed and eventually they were both sleeping.
I reached over to my bedside table and found a quil and parchment.

Dear Tori,
Things are going good here. Also I felt as if I didn't belong in Gryfindoor. I changed houses and the sorting hat put me in Slytherin.
I love it here. But I miss you.
How are the boys? Have they grown? Can they beat you at quiditch yet?
Hope to hear from you soon,
Ali.

I handed the letter to Jason and he flew off. I smiled. The boys would probably be missing me as much as I missed them.

I sat on my bed and read my book for a bit.
Eventually I fell asleep, tense about the next morning, meeting the death eaters.