Death Eaters

I own nothing apart from Cassy/Ali, Avery, Alexis, Amy, Aaron, Jack and Louis.

Lucius fell to the ground.
"Ummm..." I said.
The other wizard was looking at me in shock and amazement.
"We should start bringing them back." I said.
He nodded and bowed his head respectively. He was afraid of me. I grinned to myself, one point to me in working my way up ranks.
I woke up my friends and got Draco to help.
"You beat my dad!" He whispered. "Wow." He said, shocked but I also sensed him draw back a bit, Draco was scared of me.
I woke Lucius up last and stood above him and pointed wand at him.
"Ali!" He said. I nodded but didn't bow my head respectably. "That was very good." He said. "The Dark Lord will be pleased with you." He told me.
We left the clearing. I was wary, but nothing was sprung on us.
When we got to the place Lucius had planned, I entered straight after Lucius. The snatchers had gone and the other wizard was talking to Draco.
Inside was a large oak room. The colours were dark greens and black. There was a large table. Lucius sat down and I sat at his right side while Draco sat on his left.
I started to get annoyed with not knowing the wizard's name. I penetrate his mind stealthy.
His name was Antony Dolohov.
Lucius began to speak. 

"You will soon meet the Dark Lord. He will see who will be in the higher ranks," He looked at me, "And who will be in the lower ranks." He looked at Crabbe and Goyle

"Make yourselves presentable." He said and I dusted myself off and made my hair straight.
Lucius lifted up his left sleeve and touched his dark mark.
There was a loud crack and Lord Voldermort appeared in the middle of the room.
I hated him, he kidnapped me and here I was, serving him.
I was being a spy though so it was alright.
I sat up straight as he walked past. I indended to make a good impression.
Lucius Malfoy stood up, bowed and waved his wand.
The table moved. I stayed where I was. Lucius sat in a seat next to Draco, at the head of the table's left side and I stayed on the right. The high backed chair changed into a throne like chair. Voldermort sat down and he frowned.
"Lucius," He said, "normally, at a meeting like this, you would be on my right." Voldermort said. "What has she done to deserve it?" He demanded and looked at Lucius.
"My Lord, I believe she will be a promising death eater." He said, bowing his head respectively.
"What has she done to deserve that title?" He asked.
"She..she bested me in a duel my Lord." He said.
Voldermort looked at me and I knodded my head in a bow.
"You beat Lucius in a duel?" He said, slightly ammused and supprised.
"Yes my Lord." I replied.
"You will serve me?" He said, more as a statement than a question.
"Yes my Lord." I said again.
"Prove yourself. I wish to witness you duel Dolohov." Voldermort told me.
We both stood. We bowed and he shot a spell at me. I rebounded it on him. We cursed each other for a while so I could learn his best and worst movements.
I eventually finished it by cursing him, ensuring he put up a shield and then, when he brought the shield down stunning him right away.
I turned to Voldermort and bowed.
He nodded and I turned back to Dolohov. I stood over him as I woke him up.
He looked up at me in terror. I smiled scarily down at him.
He bowed his head and got up.
"You will attend the next meeting." Voldermort told me, "Lucius will be in touch."
He looked at us all and waved his hand dismissively.
We all stood, bowed and left. I was at the front as head of our little group walking back. My peers showed me respect and I was treated like royalty. Only Avery didn't practicaly grovel. I really liked Avery. She was becoming a death eater only because she was forced to by her parents. She reminded me of Sev.
That night I dreamt of all my friends from Slytherin, leading happy lives. I stood in the shadows. I looked behind me and I saw the other side. I saw Hermione and her friends. I saw Uncle Albus and the teachers. But I was still in the shadows, just watching. I looked back and forth between them. I belonged in one, but was part of another.