Telling Uncle Albus

If you recognise it, it isn't mine.

Cassy P. O. V.

I walked up to Uncle Albus' office.
I knocked on the door.
"Come in." Dumbledore called.
I opened the door.
"Ah Miss Etheredge, how can I help you?" He asked.
I walked in.
"It's very complicated, sir."
"Have a seat." He told me.
I sat down.
"Well sir." I started. "I have not been entirely truthful with you. You may know that I am good with occlumensy, potions and most subjects. You may think I am being proud but I am not. I have done this all before." I took of 'Ali Etheredge' and became Cassy.
"I am Cassy. I was fine in Durmstrang. I read the letter you sent and realised there was a hole in my heart that needed to be filled in.
That hole was Hogwarts, mother, you and my friends. I got them all when I came back here. I was scared that if I came as Cassy death eaters would recognise me." I told him. "I'm sorry."
No nodded slightly.
"You felt you needed to fill in that hole." He said.
I nodded.
"But until I read the letter, I didn't know what the hole was." I told him.
There was a pause.
He had been amazingly understanding.
"I'm afraid that you cannot be at Hogwarts any longer. To many people know about you." He said.
"Where?"
"Grimmold Place.'' he said.
"No safer place." He told me.
I knodded.
"Go now." He said. "I will send your things with Fawkes."
He tapped a teapot and it glowed blue.
I grabbed hold of it and spun away in to the darkness.

Thunk.
I landed painfully on the floor.
A strange face peered round the door.
"Creature sees a new one in the Noble House of Black."It rasped, I think it was a house elf.
I looked around the room I had landed in.
It was quite a little room with two twin beds.
I suspected that it was Hermione and Ginny's room when they stayed here.
I walked out the door, the house elf had gone.
There was a flash and a skwawk when mother appeared with my things.
"Hello dear." She said. "I hope you are alright. I have to get to Dumbledore, trouble with the minestry." She told me.
Another skwawk and a flash, she dissappeared.
I turned around again and walked down the stairs and removed the charms on my appearance so I looked like Cassy again.
I burst into the kitchen. Sirius whirled round as a reflex and pointed his wand.
When he saw that it was me, he sighed in relief and gave me a hug.
"I'm going to have to stay for a while." I told him.
He nodded and grinned.
"Liven up this dull place for a bit."
He walked over to the counter and poured out two firewhiskys. We went into the lounge and collapsed onto the sofa.
"You are so young." He said.
"You're so old." I told him, smirking.
He rolled his eyes.
"midget." He teased and I smacked him.
I lounged back on the sofa.
"You know what we need to do?" I asked.
He recognised the shining look in my eyes and sat up.
"We need to rig up a load of prank traps." I said eagerly.
Sirius laughed.
I stood up and walked over to the porch area. I laid out an invisible net that sprung up whenever anyone stepped in it.
"Come here Siri!" I yelled.
"No, it's a trap."
"I just need you to test it."
....
"Fine!"
Sirius walked over and as soon as he stepped on the net, he was soon trussed up in it in the air.
"Ta Daaa!" I yelled.
"Very nice." Sirius said sarcastically.
I got him down and persuaded him to do a cloud puff charm were was us got engulfed by a dust moster.
Then we did the jumping carpet trick and rigged the whole house full with traps.
He both laughed and drank our seventh mug of firewhisky each.
We ended up having an extremely loud party with only two people with music blaring and our drunk dancing.
We ended up sleeping on the couches because after many more drinks we could not walk straight.

My eyes blurred and I blacked out.