Remus' Story

Cassy Dumbledoor P.O.V

We all stayed under Sev's care for the next few days. Sirius wasn't happy about that.
Remus stayed in the room next to the dungeon, and Sev brewed another set of potions for him.

We were all eating dinner that Sirius had cooked. I glanced around and smiled slightly. Sev and Sirius were giving each other evil eyes and Remus was slowly eating his pie. I rolled my eyes and choked on a small pebble.
"Sirius Black. Why is there a stone in my pie? Are you trying to kill me?" I demanded.
"Oh, sorry steamy. That was meant for Sni...Severus'."
Sirius reached over, grabbed our plates and switched them round. I rolled my eyes and switched them back. Severus gave Sirius a cold look. There was an awkward silence......
"So...... Remus. What happened the other night?" I asked Remus.
He looked around and everyone was looking at him expectantly.
"Well...." He said. "I was preparing for the full moon, using the potions that Severus had given me. I went out for a few hours, when I came back I discovered that my house's protections had been broken. My house.... nearly destroyed........... I managed to stop the fire. I went to the magically protected cabinet that held the potions because the time was coming up for me to take my next potion. I discovered the cabinet opened with nothing in it. I used the Knight Bus to get here. It was slow because someone needed too get to the other side of the country. I used up all the money I had on me, trying to speed up getting to here. The time I needed to take the potion was well gone. I eventually made it here, in the condition that I was, with no potion to take for the rest of the evening." Remus explained.
"That sucks mate." Sirius said. I nodded.
"Lupin, what happened to your house?" Severus asked.
"I don't really know, I was doing some thinking on the Knight Bus. I think some death eaters must have broken in to get the potions to give to the werewolves, in exchange for their loyalty to the dark side."
Sev nodded. I looked around. There seemed to be a lot of tension between them. I decided I was going to try and get rid of it.
I rolled my eyes, stupid boys.

I needed a break. These two. Ugh.
"Well if dinner is finished, I'm going to bed." Remus said. He stood up and limped to the door.
"You don't want any help with cleaning up do you?" He asked.
"No." I immediately said. Remey looked like death again. "Go to bed."

I stood up and clapped my hands. "Right. We are going to have a bonding session."
"Definitely not." They both said at exactly the same time.
"Well look at that! You are already in sync." I smiled, then dramatically dropped my smile.
"One catch.... no wands or magic." I accioed their wands to me and hid them in my pocket

Lets get started...