Audience

If you recognise it, it isn't mine.

Cassy P. O. V.

I smiled. I was so relieved at how well he took it.
The door opened and everyone walked in.
Their faces of confusion and Sev's annoyance because I blocked the conversation from him.
They looked at us.
"Will someone please explain what is going on? " Molly said.
I stood up.
"I'm very sorry, I owe everyone here an opology." I said. "Will everyone who went to school with Sirius come over here." I asked.
Molly, Remus, Arthur and Sev walked over.
"Okay." I started. "Hermione, ever heard of a Pheonix Child?" I asked.
"Yes," She replied. "They are extremely rare. They are formed as a baby from a pheonix. This child will grow. They are pheonix animagi and can talk to pheonixes. When they die, their ashes remain on the earth. When the 'world' thinks they are needed, they are brought back to life. The only way to destroy a pheonix child is by a dementors kiss." She finished.
I knodded. "How many of you knew Dumbledore has a pheonix?" I asked.
A few nodded.
"Well Fawkes is my mother. I am a pheonix child. No one knew because the dark Lord would want my power in his ranks. When the death eaters captured me, I was killed." I told them all. "When the earth brought me back, Dumbledore sent me to Durmstrang Academy to be brought up. I read a letter and decided to come look for my mother. I came and then was offered a place as a spy for the order. I took it and ended up here." I finished.
I looked at all my school mates. "I'm so sorry." I said.
Molly ran over to me and hugged me. She started sobbing into me. "We thought you were gone." She said.
"I was." I whispered.
I looked over her shoulder, "What will Uncle Albus say?" I asked Sev.
"No idea." He said.
"I'm going to be in so much trouble." I whispered,  half terrified, half laughing.
Sirius laughed nervously, "Anyone want a drink?"
I nodded and everyone but Sev said yes.
"So." Siri started when he handed out drinks. "We don't normally have drinks in a meeting like this." He told me.
I noticed he was drinking firewisky.
"You mean you don't have drinks at meeting or you don't drink firewisky?" I asked.
"Oh." He said, "You noticed."
I laughed, "The amount of times you snuck into school with that. I know it off by heart." I said.
He chuckled, then he spoke louder. "I haven't actually heard any of the meeting."
The meeting started again.
We went through all we had said and filled in Remus and Sirius, who arrived later, about my spy missions.
Eventually the meeting finished. Before everyone went I stood up. "I will be very grateful if none of you reveal my identity to anyone else, including Dumbledoor. I want to tell him myself." I said.
Everyone nodded.
People started to leave. Hermione rushed to me. "This is why!" She said. I knodded.
"I need to go tell Gin." She said, "I'll see you at Hogwarts," She called over her shoulder.
"Hermione." I called her back. "I might not be able to go back there." I told her, "Too many people know about me and the death eaters may find out." I told her. "Tell Ginny I said hi."
She nodded and walked off.
Harry and Ron walked slowly up to me. I smiled at them.
"Hey." Harry said.
"Um." Ron started, "Look I'm really sorry about what I said. I realised I was wrong. I was horrible. I'm so sorry." He said. He looked very embarrassed.  He was looking down and his hands were in his pockets but I knew he was being genuine.
I nodded, "I forgive you." I said.
Fred and George strolled over.
"So you are one of the marauders?" They asked.
I grinned.
"Yup."
"Can you tell us about your pranks." Fred asked.
I nodded.
I explained our war in our first year. How we became best friends. How Remus was always the sensible one.
Eventually everyone went. I put all my old charms on so I looked like Ali and Sev escorted me back to Hogwarts.
That was it.
I was going to tell Dumbledore.