A little bit of decorating...

Chapter 3

McKinley's P.O.V.

I've got to be honest here and say that the boys are way more attractive in person, pictures don't do them justice. After the first initial shock we all calmed down, especially Neida I'm pretty sure she cried a little, and the boys all greeted us in various ways and then we got down to business or something like that. "Now ladies, we're only here right now to give you your first challenge." Liam told us. We all waited in suspense as the boys looked around silently. I was leaning on the edge of my seat waiting to hear what it was; I'm pretty sure all the other girls were too.

Louis was the first to speak up "Well peasants, you're going to have to decorate your rooms." "You have a budget of $1500 to spend on whatever you want to get." Niall continued. "Make sure that your room shows us some of your personality." Zayn told us. Harry picked up by saying "You have six hours to shop and then rearrange. Your time starts... NOW!" They all shouted.

And with that we were off, we picked up our credit cards from the table that were assigned one to each room and we headed out. Neida and I went running for a thrift shop I saw on the way to the mansion and we bought most of our décor there.

*6 hours later*

Me and Neida had just finished hanging up our twinkle lights around the room when we heard a shout of "STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING!" I backed away from the wall and took a look around at our now lime green and purple room. We had picked up some bedding, mine being purple and Neida's being green. Along with getting a rug that was a ying-yang sign with both colors, a couple of purple and green bean bag chairs, a bunch of stickers to put on our closet, and we even managed to paint lyrics and quotes on our walls and on my side of the room I hung up a lot of the songs I've written over my years on this Earth and on my new bedside table I laid what was once my grandmother's cook book before she passed and gave it to me, whereas Neida put up a Mexican flag and a few family photos.

We exited our room and met with everyone else in the living room. Niall was the first to speak "We hope you girls have had enough time to set up your rooms. We're gonna go check em' out and each one of us will pick our favorite room and then we'll let you know." So we all looked at each other in anticipation waiting to know who would win the first challenge.

It was about half an hour before the boys came back with smiles on each of their faces. Louis clapped his hands together and said "Well let's get this over with! My favorite room belongs to Ceila and Askadeliah Mitchell." Whilst the boys were gone we all talked about our rooms and theirs was mostly pink as they told us and had posters of different musicians on the walls. Harry spoke up next saying that his favorite was the one Adi Harper and some beach blonde girl named Evelyn Chambers decorated, half of it being soccer themed which was Adi's side and the other half cheer dedicated. Zayn then said his favorite was the one that was shared by Haezle Scott and Savanna McAdams whose personality was as lively as her bubblegum pink hair and lavender eyes. They had earlier told us that their room was full of paintings and drawings and all types of art so go figure that it was Zayn's favorite. And then came Liam and Niall's picks.

"So it's come to my attention that me and Niall have picked the same room." Liam told us with a slightly confused smile towards Niall. "We've decided that our favorite is.... McKinley Anderson and Neida Tinajero's room!" They told us. I looked at Neida and we broke out into a ridiculous victory dance that made almost everyone laugh. The only person who wasn't laughing was Katerina Swift, little sister of Taylor Swift. She probably thinks she's going to automatically win because of who she is, but you can bet I'll put that hussy right back in her place.