Loki- Cell Mates

"I will not be in here for long so I wouldn't worry about which cell to put me in!" You shout.

"YOU TRIED TO KILL HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE ON A RAMPAGE AFTER EXPERIMENTING A DRUG YOU MADE TO ENHANCE YOUR POWERS, I'M PRETTY SURE YOU WILL BE IN HERE FOR A FEW YEARS," the guard shouts back as you were thrown into a cage.

See, your powers were getting weaker and you didn't want to be the person who let Asgard down after failing to become a warrior. You wanted to follow after Sif but instead your experiment went a little wrong and made you very aggressive. You were basically a female hulk.

"Still feisty, I see," a deep and attractive voice says from behind you.

You turn around to see the Prince of Asgard, the God of Mischief and the reason you wanted to be a warrior in the first place.

"When have I ever not been feisty?" you say.

You turn back around and face the transparent barrier before sitting on the floor.

You didn't want to look at Loki because even though he was extremely attractive, he was the reason for all of this. He was why you wanted to be better. He was why you wanted to stay. He was the one who broke your heart. And then he was the one that pushed you over the edge.

"You still haven't forgiven me have you?" he asks.

You shake your head as a no.

He comes and sits beside you and as you look up he has that mischievous grin on his face.

"Well (Y/N) you better forgive me quickly if we are going to be cell mates," he smirks.

"Well Loki, I wouldn't be in here if it wasn't for you so I do not wish to be your cell mate."

"I've checked for anyway out of here and there isn't one but now you're here maybe I don't want to leave,"he whispers in your ear.

You feel a shiver running down your spine and he chuckles knowing the effect that he has on you.

"You broke me and ruined me, you will have to do more than that to make me forgive you," you whisper back to him.

"Maybe I can start with this."

He leans forward and presses a gentle but passionate kiss upon your lips. And then he pulls back and smirks at you.

Wow. That kiss was everything you ever imagined it would be.

"DON'T WORRY ABOUT ME I WILL BE FINE IN THIS CELL, WITH MY FORGIVEN CELL MATE," you shout out.

You sit onto Loki's lap and his arms snake around your waist. He tenderly kisses your neck as you run your hands through his hair. Something you've always wanted to do.

"Now where were we cell mate?"he slyly asks before smashing his lips against yours.

...maybe imprisonment on Asgard with the God of Mischief won't be as bad as you had thought.

A/N
Hey !! So this is my first time writing an imagine on my own so sorry if it's not good. I guess they will get better as I get used to writing them. Hope you enjoyed it !

Thanks for reading
Sophie xxx