Loki/Avengers-Resolutions

Slipping on your black, sparkling heels, you groaned. 

"Do you think Tony would notice if I didn't show up?"

"Yes," Nat laughed from the other side of the room as she was putting her earrings in. 

"Ugh, but I'd even rather be training with Clint right now, and you know how much I hate training with him. All he does is make jokes in the middle of fights."

"I believe Mr Stark would remind you of your absence for the next year at a minimum," Vision's voice echoes throughout the room as he fazes through the wall beside the door. 

"Vision!" you shout throwing the closest thing you could grab at him, which happened to be a hairbrush. 

It hits him in the chest and then falls to the floor, he looks up at you seemingly unaffected. 

"I forgot to knock again didn't I?" he sighs. 

You nod, "And I'm going to keep throwing things at you until you learn."

"I will knock next time, I assure you Miss Y/L/N,"

"Of course you will Vis," Nat chuckles. 

 Then Sam bursts into the room, all dressed up in his usual khaki jacket and green tee.

"Let's go party suckers," he yells before leaving the room again and shutting the door behind him. 

"Alright Y/N, suck it up. Let's roll," Nat taps you on the shoulder as she passes you.

You roll your eyes and Vision walks beside you as you leave the room. 

"If it is any consolation to you and your evening, Mr Laufeyson will be attending."

Violently spinning your head around to glare at Vision, you hit him on the arm. It didn't affect him as usual. 

"If it's any consolation to you, I was planning to hit you harder than that," you sass.

Vision smiles down at you and you  furrow your eyebrows in confusion, "Why would Loki being there make a difference to me wanting to sit at home in my pyjamas and eat ice-cream to celebrate another bloody year."

"I just thought...," he stopped mid-sentence and you froze whilst walking down the corridor towards the party room. 

"You thought what?" You asked him.

"Yeah, you thought what Vision?" a very cocky, arrogant and heart-melting voice came from behind you. 

Spinning around on your heels, you held in a gasp at the sight of Loki in a suave, black and white suit. You'd only ever seen him in his armour or work-out clothes before and his god-like (literal) beauty shone more than you could've imagined. 

"Miss Y/L/N, you look ravishing," he flashed his bright, pearly-whites and you could've fainted there and then. 

But you were an Avenger, a fighter, an independent young woman and you didn't need a man to make you feel happy, you could do that all by... Loki wrapped an arm around your shoulders and everything you were thinking just faded away into nothing. 

"You look average, I suppose," you smirked. 

"Ahh, the best compliment a mortal woman can give, average. I am honoured," he laughs and you join. 

You both continue to walk towards the hall together and find Vision has already left. 

"So who is your lucky date tonight Y/N?" Loki asks as his arm around your shoulder places itself on the top of your arm.