10(k) facts about me

10K?! WHAT THE HELL? HOW DID THIS HAPPEN? WOW.

Thank you so much to everyone whose read any of my work, voted, commented or followed me.

When I started this I would freak out every time I got one vote and honestly that still hasn't changed so thank you for motivating me to continue with my writing.

Sooo... to celebrate I feel like you guys should get to know me better so here is 10 facts about me.

1. The picture above is me, in case you hadn't guessed that by now.

2. I'm Welsh, so I live in that country everyone forgets about called Wales in the UK.

3. I turned 16 last September the 24th.

4. I absolutely love almost any music, films and TV shows which is why I have no social life.

5. Tom, Hugh Jackman and Chris Pratt are probably my favorite actors if I have to choose along with Shailene Woodley, Emma Watson and Dove Cameron.

6. The people I've been to see live are:
JLS
The Vamps (with Luke Friend)
One Direction (with McBusted)
And I recently met a new band called Over Atlantic.

7. I am Bisexual and very proud that I am able to say that so confidently now.

8. I am very much a feminist and I believe in equality for everyone no matter what. I'd like to think it makes me a better person and more open minded.

9. My favourite authors are probably, Jacqueline Wilson, John Green and Gayle Foreman.

10. I am working on so many books it's unreal. I get lots of ideas and I struggle to keep up with myself so I will continue with the books I have at the moment and then I will let you all know when the others are out.. so to date I have this book, a Gotham imagines book and some poetry if you'd like to check that out. 

I'm grateful for every single one of you and please continue to read so I can continue to bless you with Tom and Loki imagines.

Love you all// Sophie 💖