Tom Preferences

Your couple song- She will be loved - Maroon 5 (Above)

Where you met - On a beach, you were both sat next to each other but both alone allowing you to make conversation.

Your first date - He took you to a movie premiere and showed you off to all his celebrity friends but took you out afterwards for a quiet meal, just the two of you.

How he cheers you up - He blasts a playlist he made you of all your favourite songs. Then he makes you get up and sing and dance with him until your so out of breath that you have to sit down and cuddle together to catch your breath.

What he calls you - Mainly Boo Bear because he knows you hate it but it's kinda growing on you. But your favourite is when he calls you gorgeous, his accent really comes out and you blush everytime.

Your children's names -
Boy: Oscar William Hiddleston
Girl: Olivia Ann Hiddleston

His favourite thing about you - physically he loves your smile and your laugh especially when he's the one who's caused it but when it comes to the things you can't see he loves your passion. The way you so easily fall in love with things and become attached or you rant for ages to him about your favourite TV show or the way you want to help charity or even about your ideal future. He loves to listen to you speak about everything and he could listen to you for hours.

Your first kiss - As a typical gentleman he walked you home after your second date and kissed you goodnight fulfilling all the dreams you had of having a perfect old fashioned relationship in nowadays society.

Your first argument - There were photos in a magazine of him kissing some random girl and you let your self consciousness take over. You were so worried that he could find someone better that you argued so badly over it. He gave you space for a couple of days to calm down then came with flowers and chocolates to apologise for shouting and explain himself.

What you love to do together - in the day you love to go out everywhere together. He made sure that everyday was something new for you. You'd go for a jog one day along the beach together, the next he would take you to an old fashioned diner and another you could be watching a show. But in the night you loved to cuddle up and look at the stars together.

The first "I love you" - You were ranting to him about something while cuddled in bed, you got so worked up that it made him laugh. He looked down at you and chuckled while saying, " God I love you." Honestly at first you thought you'd heard him wrong but after he repeated it for you, you replied just as lovingly.