Mr Pine-Hotel

Jumping on the plane  you put in your headphones and prepared for the journey ahead. Every year you go to the same hotel in Switzerland to relax and get away. Skiing is your sport alongside swimming, preferably at night, which is perfect considering the hotel has a luxury pool to use at any time. 2 years ago you were planning to go there for the last time, then Jonathan Pine entered your life and gave you a reason to go back. You didn't stay in contact that much but that only made you more excited for your holidays. When the plane landed you got off and hopped in a private taxi to the hotel. As a VIP member of the hotel you have special privileges now. You fell asleep in the car and dreamt of seeing Jonathan again in a couple of hours. When you finally arrived the driver woke you up and you jumped out of the car feeling happy and refreshed. It was sunny but the snow was still a glistening white all around. Jonathan approached you with his hands behind his back and a huge smile on his face. He wore his typical tight fitted trousers and a blue checked shirt with his posh brown shoes. (A/N Tbh I only called them posh because I don't know what they're called XD) You ran and jumped into his arms. He hugged you tight and you breathed in his sweet smell that you've missed so much for the last year.

"How wonderful it is to see you again Miss (Y/L/N)," he smiled.

You laughed, "and you too Mr Pine."

Jonathan grabbed your suitcase and began to walk towards your typical room. You walked behind him complaining that you were a strong, independent woman who didn't need to have your bags carried for you but Jonathan didn't listen to you. He never did.

When you got to your room you ran in and dived on the bed while Jonathan just laughed at you.

"Well (Y/N) it is a pleasure to see you again but I'm afraid I have to get back to work. I assume I will see you later during your midnight-ish swim?" He smirked.

"You certainly will Jonathan, as always."

Jonathan came over to you and gently placed his lips on your forehead and you took a deep breath, savoring every moment with him.

"Then I look forward to it," he turned around and began to leave the room.

"Really?" You asked before he left.

"What?"

"A whole year without you and a kiss on the forehead is all I get?"

He smiles at you, "There's got to be some anticipation and something to look forward to at some point hasn't there?"

You watched him leave and shut the door behind him before putting on your music and unpacking your things.

You watched the clock, waiting impatiently for it to be at least 11pm meaning you could go for your swim and see Jonathan without him having to do much work. He was always busy and the nights were the main time you got to spend with him.

Putting on your white bikini you made your way down the stairs. Your heart beating so quickly inside your chest that you would think it was your first time ever seeing him.

As soon as you got out of the elevator Jonathan looked up at you and smiled.

"That's a new one," he smirked nodding at your bikini.

"Never. I'm not going to wear the same ones every year when I've got a man to impress."

"You don't need to try to impress me anymore, you always do it anyway, without even noticing."

You blush and he notices but doesn't say anything more. He grabs the key to the back door of the hotel and leads you out to the pool. You place your things on a chair on the side and tie up your hair in a messy bun. You slowly get into the cold water while Jonathan just watches you intently with a small smile on his face.

"I take it your not getting in with me?" You ask.

"Maybe I just want to sit out here looking at the moon," he smirked.

"Well come in here and look at the moon with me," you pouted.

"Don't pull that face at me (Y/N), you know I can't say no to that face. Please I don't- ugh fine," he gave in.

You cheered in achievement and he went to get his stuff that he had hidden behind the counter.

"You knew I was going to win this argument again didn't you, that's why you had your shorts behind there?"

He shook his head at you, "I can never say no to you can I? I just had to be prepared."

You turned around to look at the moon while Jonathan changed into his shorts. A pair of muscular arms wrapped around your waist and Jonathan's warm lips began to kiss your neck. You turned around and wrapped your arms around his neck.

"You're so lucky," you whispered.

"Why's that?"

"You get to see this everyday, the moon and the stars glistening off of the snowy mountains as far as the eye can see."

"I guess I am lucky but your not here everyday meaning I'm not that lucky," he leant in and gently kissed your lips.

You wrapped your legs around his waist and your hands were in his hair. His one hand was on your thigh and the other placed on the small of your back. Your lips moved in perfect synchronisation.

"JONATHAN I FORGOT TO GET MY KEYS BEFORE-" a loud voice stopped you.

You both pulled away and acted casual like two naughty schoolchildren.

"Yes Sir?" Jonathan asked the manager of the hotel.

"I was just coming to get my car keys but I suggest you get out of the pool and don't let me catch you in there while your on duty with a customer again," he complained.

"Certainly Sir," he said before getting out of the pool.

The manager looked at you and nodded while you smiled in return. Jonathan picked up his towel and began to dry himself.

"I shouldn't say this but well done my boy," the manager said after tapping Jonathan on the back.

Jonathan looked back at you and smiled, "thank you sir, I picked well didn't I? I did well."

A/N - I have only watched The Night Manager recently and wanted to write a short imagine about Jonathan Pine before he went to become a spy. I loved TNM btw it was an incredible show and was over way to quickly.

I would love to take requests if you guys want to send some I am struggling a little with ideas.

I also want to ask your opinions on Hiddleswift?!

Sophie♡