Tom-Daddy(innocent title I swear...)

Btw before you read this Y/C/N means your child's name...

You were cleaning the house at 3AM, something you frequently did when you were stressed. And you wanted to make a good impression. You wanted to prove to Tom that after all these years you'd been completely fine without him. Although in reality you hadn't.

*Flashback-6 years ago*

You took a deep breath and looked Tom in the eyes.

"Sweetheart, your scaring me. What's wrong?" he asked cupping his hand on your cheek.

"I'm so sorry, your going to be so angry," you whispered.

You noticed a flash of fear spark in his eyes but he hid it well. You looked at the floor in despair. He used his thumb to lift up your chin to look at him again.

"I could never be angry with you. No matter what happens we will work through it together. Please tell me what's going on and I promise everything will be okay."

"I-I'm, p-pregnant," you choked.

You watched his face drop and a tear slip down his cheek. His hand dropped from your check and he stood up, stressfully running his hands through his thick, brown hair and pacing across the room.

"How long have you known?" he asked, a slight anger in his tone.

"I only found out this morning and I didn't know how to tell you," you cried, the tears by now streaming down your face.

"Have you considered abortion?" he asked seriously looking at you.

You snapped at that. He knew your opinion on that and you knew his.

"NO! I would never kill my, no, our child. I know your upset right now but this is inconsiderate and you need to calm down so we can talk about this as mature adults, this isn't you right now Tom so breath and think about this. We can work through it, like you said, together."

He sat down and tapped the space in front of him for you to sit.

"I know you wouldn't do that. I'm sorry it's just, I can't do it," he cried as more tears fell down his cheeks.

You placed your hands on his cheeks and wiped away the tears but they kept falling and you gave up.

"What do you mean you can't?" you asked, your voice cracking with fear.

"I'm hitting it big Orincess. My acting career is getting better than ever. I can't be here for you and the baby," he said placing a hand on your stomach.

"I wish this could work out for us because I love you and I know I would love this child more than anything but if I'm not here then what's the point. I couldn't come and go and upset the baby all the time. So you need to find a better father. I will always be the baby's biological dad but I want you to move on. I need you to find a man, with a stable lifestyle to have a baby with. I'm so sorry. My career could take me to Australia or Argentina and America but hardly ever would I be here. I'll pack my stuff and leave tomorrow. The quicker I'm out of your way the better, the less heartbreaking for the both of us. I'm so sorry. I love you but it won't work."

You just looked at him shocked and he got up and left the room to pack his bags. You sat there and cried with your head in your hands. You couldn't believe he had acted so rashly. You at least thought he'd be considerable enough to work through it. But you really didn't understand how he thought you could move on to another guy when you already had the perfect one?

*End of Flashback*

Tom hadn't visited since that morning but had always sent birthday cards and money to support you. It took Tom months to convince you that he now wanted to be a part of your daughters life. But it was a hard choice you knew you had to accept when (Y/C/N) came home from school and asked why all of her friends had 'daddy's' and she didn't.

That broke your heart and made you feel guilty for not moving on but Tom was the love of your life and even though you knew he was only coming back to see (Y/C/N), you wished he would be happy to see you again too.

There was a knock at the door and you panicked not knowing who could be here at this time. You looked at the clock to see it was 3:25.

You walked quietly over to the door and looked through the peephole to see Tom stood running his hands through his hair, with a suitcase in hand, exactly how he looked when he left.

You unlocked the door and wrapped your dressing gown around you tighter as the cold air hit you.

"Tom?" You whispered.

"I'm so sorry I'm here at this time, I didn't mean to wake you up. My flight landed early and I had nowhere else to go," he smiled awkwardly.

You opened the door to let him in and locked it behind him. You got to admit you felt awkward but pushed it away.

"Would you like a cup of tea?" You asked politely.

"That would be lovely," he nodded.

You took him into the kitchen and put the kettle on.

"What does (Y/C/N)'s dad, well new dad think about this?" Tom asked.

You looked at him with sadness flowing through your veins.

"There isn't another dad, you are her only dad," you admitted.

Tom was about to question you but the kitchen door creaked open and (Y/C/N) popped her head around the door.

"Sweetheart you should be asleep," you smiled at her.

"Who's this man mummy?" She asked hiding behind your leg.

"This is your daddy Princess, go and say hello," you began to tear up.

She looked so overwhelmed, bless her and who could blame her.

Tom knelt down to her height and she walked over to him before wrapping him in a hug. Tom began to cry too and that made you worse.

"Hey darling, I'm your daddy and I'm so sorry I couldn't be here for you all these years but I'm here now and I will make up for it I promise," he smiled kissing her on the head and then looking at you.

That was when you knew everything was going to be okay. You were one big family again and that was all you ever wanted.

A/N thank you so much for over 1K reads I'm so happy ! I didn't expect to have 20 reads let alone this!!! I appreciate all of you. Sophie xxx