Woozi : Mansae

____________________
Start Here
____________________

I talk to Woozi as the bus takes us to our destination.

At the moment, I am on Seventeen's bus. We're going to the studio that will be filming Seventeen's new music video.

I'm actually surprised that they let me go with them. I'm guessing that Woozi, my boyfriend, bribed them into it.

~~~~~~~~~~

"We're here everyone!" Dino says. Everyone cheers. We all exit the bus and stretch. That ride had to be about 3 hours long.

"Okay everyone, you all have to act polite and listen to whatever they tell you to do. Got it?" S.coups says. We all nod.

In two lines, we enter the building. The worker at the front desk talks to our manager.

After 5 minutes, we enter a room.

Wooahh... I think to myself.

There's people everywhere I look. They're either holding props or cameras.

"Everyone gather around!" Someone says.

We all walk to him. He explains what the music video will be like.

"Okay, go to the dressing studio. There will be people there ready to assist you."

~~~~~~~~~~

I stand outside their dressing studio. They wouldn't let me go in because it was the male dressing room.

After 30 minutes of staring at the wall, they finally come out.

"Ah, you're done!" I say and smile.

I look at them. ...I've never seen them with school uniforms on.

"Sorry for taking so long." Woozi says.

They all start walking back to the room.

"Give us a second. We'll be there in 1 minute." Woozi says to the other members. He looks at me.

I wonder he wants.

"Hey, I'm actually pretty nervous about this. I just want the music video to turn out right." He says.

"Don't worry! Everything will turn out all right." I say and give him a reassuring smile.

"Thanks. A kiss for good luck?" He says.

I lean in and give him a light kiss.

We both walk to back to the room.

~~~~~~~~~~

The director tells us everything that we need to do.

"There is also a female part, but she's running late at the moment. If she doesn't come soon, we will have to move all of our plans 1 hour back. Either we can replace her or we can wait for her to come. If we replaced her, who would we replace her with?"

Everyone's eyes go to me.

"Ah, that's correct. You could fill in her spot! Of course, I won't force you to do that." The director says.

What should I do?

____________________
Make A Choice
____________________

Fill in her spot :
Go To Section A

Wait for her to come :
Go To Section B