MOVIN' IN

~JACK'S POV~

It was bittersweet. I was happy that i got to move in with one of my best friends but also sad that i was leaving Ireland. I left my hom- i mean the house and headed toward the airport. I couldn't hold it in. I burst into tears.

HOURS LATER

~ ANDREW'S POV~

Mark had told us that his friend from Ireland was coming over and that he was also a youtuber like Mark. He said his name was Jack... I think. I looked him up and he looks adorable. I'm the only guy int the apartment that's gay. Everyone is really accepting of it and Chris always wiggles his eyebrows art me when Mark mentions him. Me and Chris are really close. Jason and Mark are close to eachother too. We all get along really well and consider ourselves half brothers but me and Chris call ourselves blood brothers.

~ JASON'S POV~

I heard that a guy named Jack was gonna be moving in. He seems pretty cool and I know we'll be friends. I can tell Andy ( Andrew) thinks Jack is cute. If i were a girl I'd date him... I mean he is kinda hot. But anyways, Andy was looking at his YouTube account all day and i can hear " TOP OF THE MORNIN TO YA LADDYS!" Every 15 minutes or so and i know thats how Jack begins his videos. If Jack likes Andy too i think theyd be cute together. All of the sudden Mark stood in my bedroom doorway. " Hey, I'm gonna go pick up Jack from the airport.. Wanna come?" He asked. " Yeah sure I'd love to meet him." I said with a smile. Chris overheard us. " I'm sure Andy would love to come too, RIGHT ANDY?!" Chris yelled towards Andy's room. "SHUTUP CHRIS YOU NOOB!" Andy yelled from inside his room. I heard a faint " top of tha mornin to ya laddys" and i chuckled to myself. " Let's go." Mark said while laughing.

~ MARK'S POV~

I was so excited to see Jack. No one knew, not even Jason, that i secretly had a crush on Jack. His smile always lit up my day and made the sun shine on a rainy day. He was so goddamn cute. I just wanted to cuddle him all day. We arrived at the airport and i held up a sign that said Jackaboy with the drawings of cookies, cake, and a septiceye on it. Some people saw me holding it and looked at me and Jason wondering if iwas the real Markiplier. I gave them pictures and hugs while we waited for Jack. I finally spotted him and pulled him into a bear hug. He smelled so good and he hugged with care and i dont care if it sound weird but i could feel it. I never wanted to let go but he finally pulled away. " Hey Mark! Ah man I haven't seen you in so long! I missed you!" He said happily. He missed me? Me? The weird guy named Mark? I could crawl into a ball and die right now! " I missed you too man! Allow me to inteoduce you to Jason, one out of three of my roomates." I said gesturing to Jason. "Nice to meet you man! I'm Jack! Wait... How can you fit four people in an apartment?" He asked " It's a big apartment.... I'm Jason! Nice to finally meet you! Mark talks about you all the time!" Jason says. I tighten up. JASON WHY WOULD YOU EVER SAY THAT?!? I freaked out in my mind. "Yeah i bet... I am pretty awesome aren't I?" He said while smirking. "Haha! I love him already! Dude your funny!" Jason said while laughing. We all shared a laugh.

Thank you for reading! Im sorry its short! But it's something By the why i said the cast in the description of the book and the picture at the top is of Andy ( left) and Chris ( right) THANK YOU ALL AGAIN LOVE YOU ALL!!!! <3