What Happened

~JACK'S POV~

I looked over...... Andy. What have I done? I quickly got dressed and woke up Mark. The house was a mess and i found Mark asleep on a couch holding a red cup. " Hey..... Hey Mark.." I whispered gently shaking him. "Mmm..... Whaaaaatttt?" He said his eyes still closed. " I fucked up..... Real bad..." His eyes opened. I realized my hair was a mess and my shirt was unbuttoned. He could tell I just had sex. " You....you.... Wait..... With who?" He said looking at my body. I could tell he was checking me out. I blushed. "Come on lets go out, then I'll tell you." I said and pulled him up. He followed.

We walked into a small local coffee shop, ordered, then sat down. " Who?" Mark blurted. " You have to promise me you won't tell anyone.... This is serious." I said staring at him. " I promise...." He said and covered my hand with his. Shivers shot down my spine. I took a deep breathe. " Last night.... I was so drunk It's a miracle I can still remember..... I-I just was so stupid that I...... That I had sex with Andy..." I said looking down with shame. Mark removed his hand from mine. I started to tear up, he's mad.... I never wanted to upset anyone. I'm so stupid. I ran out the door and to a park. I heard Mark chasing after me. "Jack!Jack please stop!" I felt a hand grab mine and pull me away. It was Mark. He pulled me in and hugged me. He rubbed my back. " We all make mistakes.... It's o-kay. All humans mess up. Hell even God did.... He allowed twerking to enter our world." We both laughed and I pulled back. " Thank you Mark, i really needed that." I said with a soft smile. " Is it okay if we head back?" He said, his eyes filled with concern. I took a deep breathe. " Only if your there." He grabbed my hand and we walked back.

When we got back Andy was pacing back and forth. He remembered. "JACK!..... Can we uhh.... Talk?" He said and gestured outside. I looked over to Mark. He nodded. " Okay..." We walked outside and sat down on some outdoor chairs, our knees touching. "I'm guessing you remember?..." He asked. " Yeah, yeah i do." I said and looked down. He sighed. " I'm sorry." He said. " It's okay...... We made a mistake, we were drunk and-" " I have something to confess." Andy said, interrupting me. " I-I wasn't drunk. I... Ughhh... This is really hard to say but, I love you Jack. Ever since I met you. You had this goofy smile that made my day. I love you." He said. Oh my god.... I ran inside past Mark. " Hey... HEY! Jack?!" I ran past and outside.. I needed space.

~MARK'S POV~

Andy.... He did this... I ran outside and pushed him to the ground. " WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?!" Jason and Chris pulled me back. " I-I didn't do.... I just..... " He ran off. I tried to chase after him but Jason pinned me down and Chris chased after him. " What the heck happened Mark?" Jason asked. "Jack and Andy.... They.... They had sex... And Jack went to talk to him and ran past me almost in tears. I knew he had done something..." Jason looked shocked. "Oh.....umm...holy shit... Okay then.." I nodded and got up and called Jack. " What..." He said. " Jack where are you... What happened... Are you okay?..." I asked quickly. " Meet me at Jamie's Diner" he said then hung up. I ran to my car. " Mark... Mark! Hey!!" Jason yelled and ran after me. " Jack... He's.. He wants to meet me, I have to go." I said and drove off.

I entered the diner and looked around until I spotted him. I slid into the booth. " What happened..." I said and held his hand. " He said that he wasn't drunk.... And that he loves me..... I-I needed a breather.... It just...." I put my arm around him. Andy loves him? They just met... I've known him longer, yet I've never even kissed him..." He- He wasn't drunk... So he.... He took advantage of you... That asshole!" I got up and walked out of the diner. Jack followed." Mark, wait..." He grabbed my arm but I kept walking. " Mark!" I didn't stop. He twisted me around and put his lips on mine...... OH MY GOD I'M KISSING JACK!! We moved in sync until he pulled away... dammit.... "I-I'm sorry..." He said and turned around. I grabbed him and spun him around and kissed him again. " It's okay....... I kinda liked it." I said and we both blushed. He rested his head on my chest. " What do I do next...." He said then sighed. " Well, you tell Andy you don't love him..... Unless you do." I asked and looked into his blue eyes. "NO!" He said and his eyes widened. " I just fuckin' met him!" "That's my Jack... "I smiled. " Let's go."

Thanks for reading :) hope you liked it, please share comment or vote, I'd like to hear opinions and thoughts. SEPTIPLIER AWAAAAAAAAAYYYY!! I'm done...... Sorry, bye