PARTAYYY

~MARK'S POV~

I can't believe I almost kissed him....Focus Mark. Party. What would Jack want at the party.....Cookies, Cake, Beer, hmm what else..." JASON! COME DOWN HERE!" I yelled up the stairs. I needed help. Chris Jack and Andy were out to see Scorch Trials. Before they went out we all watched Maze Runner. Me and Jason stayed behind because we already saw it. " Yea.. waddua need?" Jason said, his hair all out of place. I never noticed his features and damn, he is hot. His hair was dark brown and his muscles ripped out of his sleeves. He had tight jeans on and a maroon long sleeve shirt on .He had soft brown eyes, the kind you could stare at all day. Am i really checking him out? " Hellooo? Mark?" Jason said snapping his fingers in front of me."Oh, yeah can you help me plan for Jack's party?" I asked and moved to the table where i had pictures, decorations, and a few ideas scribbled onto a notepad. I leaned my arms on the table. He did the same. Our shoulders were touching. I turn my head to face him.

~ JASON'S POV~

Mark turned to face me. I looked into his brown eyes. I'll admit it, he's hot. His eyes flashed to my lips then back to my eyes. He leaned in. I did too. Our lips met. Our lips moved in sync. I pushed him against the wall and tugged at his hair. I started to trace kisses down his neck until i found his sweet spot. He pulled away. "I'm sorry."

He ran upstairs and slammed his door shut. What just happened? Not that i didn't enjoy it but....what? I slowly walked up the stairs. I knocked on his door. " I told you, I'm sorry! Please just go away." His voice came out muffled. I got a paper clip and after a minute or so i finally got his door open. His face was shoved into a pillow. I put my hand on his back. " If we're being frank.... I kinda enjoyed it..... your a good kisser by the way." I said and a smile creeped upon his face. " How about we go plan the party and act like nothing happened. Jack deserves a nice party and we're gonna give it to him." I said and rubbed his back. " He deserves better than just a stupid party." Mark muffled into his pillow. Does Mark have a crush on Jack? " I don't mean for this to sound mean.... But do you like Jack?" I asked him. " I-I mean y-yes I MEAN NO... I-I just... I honestly don't know... Maybe?" He said and his voice pitched at the end.  I smiled at his stuttering, he's so cute. Wait.. What? Did i just... " Alright let's just go plan this party." Mark said and got up interrupting my thoughts. Mark thumped down the stairs. I slowly walked down.

|~| NEXT DAY |~|
~ JACK'S POV~

The party was today! Mark and Jason had planned it. They seemed really distant when we came back from the movies but I guess I'm the only one that noticed. I thanked Mark and Jason for the seventh time then went upstairs to get ready. I took a shower and fixed my hair. I put on a white undershirt then a red and grey plaid shirt. I slipped on dark blue jeans then black and white vans. I ran downstairs and the apartment was already filled with snacks. drinks, and decorations. I was amazed, I ran over to Mark and gave him a big hug. " Owww, Jack your squeezing me..." Mark said with a high pitched voice. " Oh! Sorry! IM JUST SO FRIGGING EXCITED!! Thank you,.... Again.." I said with big smile. " Your welcome, you look good by the way, I have to go get changed." Mark said and ran upstairs. I started to blush. He thought I looked good. A huge smile swept across my face. I sat down and replied to some Twitter comments, I should make a reading your comments video soon. Mark came down the stairs. He looked hot. He was wearing a white shirt, a tuxedo jacket and jeans. " Am I supposed to dress fancy?" I said looking down at my clothes. " No, this special to me and Im sure to you too but I just wanted to dress nice." He said with a smile. " Okay, wait let me fix your collar. " I started to fix his collar when I felt his eyes on me. I just focused on the collar. " There...... You look handsome. I mean.... Hot.... I mean.... Good. There." JESUS JACK WHY?!? I mentally punched myself. *Ding-Dong* " PEEOPPPLLLEEEEE!!" I said and ran to the door. It was one Bob and Wade! " Guys! Your here!" I said excitingly. " Of course we are this is a big change. You just left Ireland!" Wade said. I frowned. " JESUS WADE SHUTUP!" Bob yelled. " Sorry...." Wade said. " It's okay.. I'm comfortable with it now." I said with a smile

|~| HOUR LATER|~|
~ ANDY'S POV~

By now a ton of people showed up, I didn't even know half of them. Jack Mark and Jason are all drunk. I was only a little woozy. Jack ran over to me. " ANNNDDDDYYYYY!! TOP OF THE.... THE EVENIN TO YA! BOY AM I DRUNK!" He yelled over the music. I laughed. " YOU IS LOOKIN FIIIINNNNEEE! DAMN!" Jack yelled. I laughed once again. He pulled in close and gave me a peck on the lips. " YOUR KINDA CUTE! " He said. " Me? Haha no, your the cute one." I said blushing. " NO YOU!" He said with a smile. He grabbed my neck and pulled me in until our lips crashed onto eachother. He was a fierce kisser, not that Im complaining. He bit my lip and and slid his tongue in. His tongue explored my mouth. He slammed me to a wall and grinded on me. Oh my god did it feel good. He leaned in. " I'll be back,Im gonna grab another drink, by the way your a really good kisser." He whispered into my ear then kissed my jaw line until I moaned. He winked at me. Did that just happen?!

~JACK'S POV~

I just kissed Andy! Oh did I want more but my alcohol senses called to me. I quickly swallowed two shots down. I went back to where Andy was and handed him a shot. " Together." I said as we swallowed down a shot. Boy did it feel good. I grabbed Andy's arm and pulled him upstairs and led him to my room. I slammed the door and shoved him onto the bed and ripped off his shirt. He smirked at me. I kissed his abs then went to his jaw and made him moan. He grabbed my hair and lightly tugged at it. I slid my tongue into his mouth and grinded on him. Before I knew it we were only in boxers. He stared at body then pushed me onto the bed then crawled on top of me. He kissed my body and made me moan. I traced his abs. He was so muscular, I never noticed until now. " Like what you see?" He said smirking. " Hell yea" I said and pulled him closer.

|~|MORNING|~|
( STILL JACK'S POV)

I woke up only in my boxers... What the hell? I turned my head. Andy. My thoughts came flooding back. Oh my God... What have I done?!

I know what your all thinking: NO SEPTIPLIER?! BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE! It will come eventually but Jack and Mark have some obstacles first. DO NOT WORRY! PEACE OUT!